NBA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

I would bet "not very".
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Show your dick to multiple women without their consent?

That's a four game suspension in the NBA.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Jimmy Butler might have just become my favorite NBA player.

The guy plays next level hard and apparently has an amazing sense of humor.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:15 pm Jimmy Butler might have just become my favorite NBA player.

The guy plays next level hard and apparently has an amazing sense of humor.
That's awesome.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Draymond is probably the dirtiest player in our lifetime.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

That's just wrong.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:19 am That's just wrong.
Team name checks out though.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

The NBA needs to send a message on this fucking idiot. His entire career he has been doing shit like this. Dude has more ejections for punching guys in the dick than "Player of the Game" awards.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Ban his ass for life.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

The Detroit Pistons started the year 2-1. They are 2-24 right now.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

That's impressive.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:13 pm The Detroit Pistons started the year 2-1. They are 2-24 right now.
They were winning by 21, and still lost for 28 straight.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:58 am
TheCatt wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:13 pm The Detroit Pistons started the year 2-1. They are 2-24 right now.
I wanted to bet that game, but forgot about it. I had a feeling Boston would play down to their competition.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

It ended at 28.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:12 am
It ended at 28.
Man, they can't even lose enough to get the record by themselves.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Turning their draft into a two night event.

It's only a two round draft and the "names" are off the board before the top 10 is done. This does not need to be two nights. This is a ploy for money.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:01 pm This is a ploy for money.
I mean, what isn't?