Revenge Time

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Troy

Post by Troy »

I have the tools (5x assault launchers, a weber, and a warp scrambler) and the will. I also know for a fact our boy is in the same system right now, because I use an agent in that system.

I'll be off and on tonight, but if someone wants to join me in getting back a lil honor, I'll be around the Enderailen System.
Troy

Post by Troy »

2006.01.11 00:31

Victim: Swiftness
Alliance: None
Corp: VMF-214 Blacksheep
Destroyed: Rifter
System: Enderailen
Security: 0.4

Involved parties:

Name: TasmanianX (laid the final blow)
Security: 0.5
Alliance: None
Corp: State War Academy
Ship: Caracal
Weapon: Bloodclaw Light Missile

Destroyed items:

Fusion S, Qty: 2200 (Cargo)
Small Armor Repairer II
EMP S, Qty: 2445 (Cargo)
150mm Light AutoCannon II
200mm Reinforced Nanofiber Plates I
'Langour' Drive Disruptor I
Small Nosferatu I
Capacitor Power Relay I
150mm Light AutoCannon II
EMP S, Qty: 29
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

This boy is TKV material.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Sweet. Good job, Tas.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Hey. . . you got your cruiser. How close was the fight?

I meant to ask. . . Did he have any of Gordon's stuff on him?

Did you loot any good weapons/parts?

Oh ya. How much was the bounty?

Edited By Cakedaddy on 1136954588
Troy

Post by Troy »

1) Fight was never in question, It went something like this...

I knew he liked to hit people that would use that 4/10 Deadspace Dungeon, and that he would outfit himself to take on cruisers that would be fighting the NPCs with long range weapons. Close range, warp scrambler, ex...

He shows up, and immediatly was blinking red-hostile, not sure why, but I start my 8 second targeting (Cruisers take forever compared to frigates) He charges in, and turns on the 3x Tech 2 Autocannons, his energy vampire, and his Warp Scrambler.

Finally my targeter kicks in, He's already 5km away, doing some good damage(later found out he had the anti-shield ammo). He probably figures he's out of range of any big guns, and moving to fast + to small for missles to really effect him. Suprise! I'm not here to go kill NPCs, I'm after him! My 5x Arablest Assault Launchers kick in, launching a Light missle every 8 seconds or so, each. I turn on the webber, effectivly slowing him down by 86%. My medium booster is also recharging me, at a rate of 72 shield for each 60 energy.

About the time he probably realizes it was a trap, and totally out of shields himself, I turn on my newly trained Warp Disruptor. 30 seconds later, Stuck, moving slow, and about 70% through my shields, he explodes.

I try to retarget his pod ASAP, but due to the 8 second timer, I couldnt get it before warp out. No bounty for me. To really claim these bounties, were going to need a guy in an interceptor, who can target in less than 2 seconds.

2) None of Gord's stuff, Tech 2 stuff mainly, most of which I destroyed. About a million in goods, tho.

3) No bounty, apparently you have to actually kill the guy, pod and all, to claim them.

Basically, he hasn't been killed yet, just set-back.

Edited By Troy on 1136956247
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Pod kill eh? Do you take security hits in .4 space? I'm not digging how you take sec hits for killing known criminals in secure space.