League of Legends - Trumped up Rock, Paper, Scissors

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

So to sum up:
We are honestly probably much better than our records indicate (we're over .500), but a lot of folks are cheating.

This does tend to explain a lot of games where the opponents always seem to know where we are, yet when we look for wards, we never see any...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I wonder if the hack..... gets to the server in some way. And that player didn't deactivate it before the tournament, or couldn't, or something. I always assumed tournaments were not played on their own PCs, to keep things like 3rd party apps from happening... though I guess a hack could be applied with something as simple as plugging in a thumb drive.

I wonder if a RIOT admin can hook up their buddies with a map hack.

Edited By GORDON on 1349736993
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

LOLReplay now shows every champion in the game. It used to only show your team with health and effects only appearing for your character.

So something changed in Riot's code, and I'm sure that's where this map hack has appeared.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Yeah, that's true. i wonder if you could run LOL Replay at the same time as the game, but only show it as a minimap...

Everybody cheats.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

From what I'm reading, they are saying that he was turning around and looking at the jumbo screen above the enemy players. Thus, seeing the whole board with no FOW. I didn't see anyone saying that he had something running on his PC. They are highlighting his ping on the enemy team, not an extra app/mini map.

Not saying I don't believe their are mapping hacks out there. Just saying, the cheating in this instance is him exploiting the stage setup for enemy intel.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

There are indeed map hacks. Gordo's posted links in the LOL cheat thread shows them with votes verifying their working condition. There are Youtube videos showing them working too.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Have been practicing Rengar quite a bit. I am officially ready to take him into the field. So, I call jungle this weekend! My early game jungling is still kind of slow, but I scale up very quickly now. Getting better at picking the right time to ult and strike. Finally had a game against Kah Zyx and got him. I would kill him early game, but nothing would happen. Then, late in the game. The "secondary quest" came up. Thrill of the Hunt. We both went cautious then. hehe. We would travel with the team only. I didn't like playing like that because I was holding my burst damage back for fear of dying. Plus, I knew the enemy team would focus me as assists win the quest as well as kills. Wanting to try to get things going, I broke from my team and went top, from mid, by my self. Made my presence known, and pulled back into the water. Enemy Yi had also been top and my team pinged him as target. Not seeing Kah Zyx in mid any more, I knew he was coming for me. Ashe sight arrowed their jungle revealing Kah, Kayle and one other. Don't remember. I wait for the fighting to start. When the enemies saw Ashe's arrow, they started falling back. However, Kah had over extended looking for me in the water. He was cut off from his allies and I had Ashe and one other team mate targeting him. I jumped into the fight and scored the killing blow. I THINK my team mates pulled their last hits to make sure I got it. So, I scored my first Kah kill. I was disappointed in the reward though. All it does is max out my bone item, and keeps it maxed. I won't lose it regardless of how many deaths I have. So, that game, it didn't matter as I had gone 12/5/9 that game. My bone was already maxed and had been maxed. I didn't anticipate losing it either. However, in a game I'm not doing too well in, it would be a pretty good boost. You know, a good boost. On a character that really needs it. . . .

I can insta pop Teemo (one game, enemy Teemo was raging and raging in all chat when I'd kill him. If I saw him, I went after him. Can easily solo him.), I was able to solo Yi 4 out of 5 times. Nunu kicked my ass though. I think Nasus could too, but he would never fight me. I can solo Blitz. Still learning all the champs I can solo. I was surprised to be able to take Yi though. Did it without spending my Exhaust too.

Anyway, I've practiced a lot and am looking forward to our games with him. Have not tried him on TT yet, but, I think I'd be able to do pretty well there too. Will learn more quickly who I can solo on TT. Assuming I go top.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Just played a quick TT. Was on a good team. They surrendered at 15. I played Ren the same as Noc against Jax. He can beat me up, but Ren has more survivability it seems. Just barely though. His ult gives him the advantage. And my ult also gives me excellent gank ability. I can come in without them knowing it and burst their weak player. I went 3/1/3 my first TT game. But again, my team was good, so it made it easier. But, just from that one game, I think Ren is viable on TT.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Peeps be all asking me when I will get on to play, then Friday and Saturday night I am the only one on to play.

Friday AND Saturday.

Leisher was around Friday.

Cakedaddy is online Saturday but not responding to messages.

So all y'all can suck a bag of dicks.

Edited By GORDON on 1350182980
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I was on all night Friday, and was on at 11 p.m. exactly tonight. Also told you both that I wouldn't be on until late Saturday, so you can keep your bags of dicks, and suck 'em yourself.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I can't suck them because you and Cakedaddy finished the whole bag in like a minute because you guys really like them so much.

Edited By GORDON on 1350185787
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I'm gonna make you eat my shit, then shit out my shit, and then eat your shit that's made up of my shit that I made you eat.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

no YOU are the one who will be eating shit
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

While you guys are eating shit, I'm going to play League.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

S3 is coming, and with it will be changes to top lane, items, and masteries...

No details on any of that stuff yet, but they're all coming.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Ill be on tonight. Anyone else plan on playing?
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

No, we're all at work. Not kidding. Sitting in my office, Cake is in the server room terminating, and Gordo is out grabbing pizzas.
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

aww hell. tell the boys i said hey. and Im almost ready for some PC gaming!!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!