League of Legends - Trumped up Rock, Paper, Scissors

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

i haven't abandoned anybody. just because i have been playing another game for one week doesn't mean anything. Sorry that has happened, but i've been playing for just over a year now and it kinda feels good to take a break for a little bit.

I still love playing LOL, but i've looked forward to B2 for a long time and its what i choose to play right now. And the fact that i'm getting married next week makes the nights when i do get to play a lot less right now.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

You can always just move the wedding back.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Actually, I'm ok with taking a break for BL2 as well, but not 6 months or anything. I think it we put as much time into BL2 as we do LoL, we could knock it out in a month, maybe two. (And there are three of us on the BL2 co-op train right now...)
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

I'm going to be out of town until tomorrow afternoon, but this weekend would be as good a time as any to kick off.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Malcolm wrote:I'm going to be out of town until tomorrow afternoon, but this weekend would be as good a time as any to kick off.
I assume you aren't going to let me wait until it is on sale.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote:
Malcolm wrote:I'm going to be out of town until tomorrow afternoon, but this weekend would be as good a time as any to kick off.

I assume you aren't going to let me wait until it is on sale.

I paid full price. It's the first game I've bought for full price in years.

I didn't do that to not play it until the Steam Christmas sales when it's $49.99 instead of $59.99.

Cake said he'd buy it right now and play if we played his way, so if he's willing to pay full price, then so should you.

Although, be aware that it'll probably just be the three of us. I have a feeling Cake won't be joining us...

Let's please move this conversation back to the BL2 thread...

Edited By Leisher on 1348759540
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

We won 3 out of 3 games last night.... I assume Riot changed the data stream yesterday and broke all the cheating programs for a couple days.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The last three nights we've gone:
3-1
1-2
3-0

Not bad.

Last night was a huge improvement though as we didn't do a lot of early feeding in any of the games.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I'm out tonight. Will be on tomorrow between 10-11.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

By the way, told you so...
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Posted the question on how Annie could get her ult cool down to 60 seconds with no CDR items. Mentioned that I was under the impression CDR maxed at 40%. Said that I thought she was cheating.

First response was that it was impossible to cheat.

Mentioned that I've see videos. Asked them not to tell me I didn't see what I saw.

I'm guessing I'll get flamed, sooner than later.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Did some research.

You can have a total of 45.43% CDR with runes and masteries. However, the max CDR you can have is 40%. 40% of 120 seconds is 48 seconds. So, the shortest her cool down could have been was 72 seconds. I swear I saw her casting faster than 72 seconds. And, she claimed to have it at 60 seconds in chat. Since you KNOW if she's admitting 60 seconds, it was probably 50 seconds. At least she was smart enough to not have two on the screen at once.

In summary. I was surprised to find you could get that much CDR in runes/masteries. It's still impossible to get CDR down to 60 seconds on Annie's ult.

I really wish someone had been recording that. Would have had video evidence to confirm our suspicions by watching her cool down timer.

Reminder:

******* PLEASE POST THE LINK TO THE RECORDING SOFTWARE!! *******
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Reminder:

******* PLEASE POST THE LINK TO THE RECORDING SOFTWARE!! *******
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Link for LoL Replay.

By the way, they invented this awesome thing called Google. You should try it sometime.

Edited By Leisher on 1349065204
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I didn't want to have to wade through the flood of links that SAY they are what I'm looking for.

Plus, you said multiple times that you'd post it.

Thank you.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I said it once actually.

And all you have to do is go anywhere on you tube or the LoL site to find out what folks are using. That's what I did.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

LOL Replay - the saved games take up between 3 and 8MB each.

Just FYI.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Some peeps just invited themselves over tonight, so I am guessing I will be on about midnight.

I expect everyone there.

Including Stranger. PROVE you still have possession of your balls...
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »