I'm the most onenest.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I'm more oner than you are.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I'm on right now and no one else is. I just watched an entire episode of Better Off Ted at my PC while waiting for someone to get on.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I'm studying team comp possibilities knowing the Leisher isn't on right now. So, I'm building concept teams. You are watching TV. I think that makes me better.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Better in that you are better at trying to play catchup with my skillz.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I just thought of a better comeback:

You are only better than me at 2 things: sucking, and dying.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I will be on tonight around 9:30.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I probably will be too since apparently I am a masochist. :-)
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

It's about time for you fuckers to start torturing me with your shittiness. Let's go.

Also I have been drinking so I am extra funny.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Just played a solo queue game to practice Veigar some more. The whole team wanted mid. Then everyone was saying we should just do that. Then people started picking for balance, but still saying push mid. We ended up with Viegar, Zyra (the plant chick), Ezreal, Vlad and Galio. They had Teemo, Yorick, Fizz, Karthus and Olaf.

They were talking about waiting mid and ganking from bushes. Instead, we went right for their blue. We got their blue and scored a kill since we were all there. Then Zyra and I took mid and push Fizz hard. Vlad went top against yorick and was failing big time. Galio and Ez were bottom. We were pushing mid turret pretty hard and doing a lot of poke damage to Fizz. Olaf was no where to be seen. My lag got me killed and then I went top to gank Yorick. But, he was ahead of both me and Vlad in levels and we couldn't kill him. He hurt us pretty bad too. I went back to mid and we push Fizz some more and took mid turret. Then Zyra went top to help Vlad and I went bottom. Olaf is starting to show up but is ineffective. Fizz comes bottom to defend. We just kept the pressure on the whole time. Poke, focus, push. Bottom tower fell and we lost our top. Yorick was beating Vlad and Zyra. They would kill him, but he'd get both of them. I went top to gank and we got him with only one loss. Then we all went mid and pushed real hard. They were defending our 5 with their three. We'd push the minions, dive the turret and push them back. We were doing good damage to the turret. Their second mid fell. We all went top and pushed there. Basically, the game just continued with us pushing random lanes, as a team, real hard. If they defended, we pushed anyway. They never had 5 to defend with because we'd always end up focusing one of them and killing them. Just kept pushing and pushing. Switching lanes the whole time. But we wouldn't stop pushing any given lane till we took something from it. At one point, Ez did split off and took a couple towers here and there alone. None of us would go back and heal. We'd just keep poking at them. And if one came out too far, they were getting stunned, slowed, taunted and killed.

Basically, we skipped early laning and just started randomly roaming. We fell behind a bit in levels at first. But we constantly had them on their heals. Any time they tried to respond, we'd shut them down. Alone with all of this, my team mates were really smart. We all knew who to focus and didn't die. Yes, we did die eventually. But there were no suicide dives. We'd hit and fall back. Hit and fall back. But, because we all focused the same person, our damage was way more effective. It was the most aggressive I've played in a very long time. I'm a basic attack away, but not going to heal. I'm staying with the team. And when I'd see galio taunt, or Zyra stun, or an enemy over extend for a kill, I'd stun and hit them with something. The rest of the team would focus, and they'd go down. Over and over.

The other team wasn't bad. They just didn't know how to respond. Or rather, they never responded as a team. When we started losing lanes, we'd over flow the lane and push it hard. We never had to play defense because our strong offense had them on defense the whole time.

Fun game, and fun tactic. It started out as a joke game that we were going to do stupid stuff (I almost quit champ selection). Then it started working REALLY well and we got a little more serious, but kept the random stuff going.

I ended up 10/4/14. We as a team were down about 2/12 early game. Didn't even look at what the end game score was. But it couldn't have been pretty. Neither team had 5 people at level 18. We had them out leveled over all by between 2-5 levels. They surrendered.

Edited By Cakedaddy on 1347945822
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

14:41, 1v5, as Nunu. I was tapping on their Nexus at 12:00 but I was too weak to sustain when they all showed up.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

This dude is owning us playing with nothing but a pen in his mouth.

http://www.nbcnews.com/technol....6037954
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Honor system badges?

Rengar wasn't quite strong enough apparently...
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Although, he is getting nerfed...

Rengar

Battle Roar ( W ) - magic damage reduced to 60 / 100 / 140 / 180 / 220 from 75 / 120 / 165 / 210 / 255

Battle Roar ( W ) - bonus armor and magic resist reduced to 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 from 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60

Savagery ( Q ) - Cooldown increased to 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 from 6/6/6/6/6.

Edited By Leisher on 1348621008
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Was thinking this morning that when Stranger returns from his Borderlands 2 vacation, he is going to suuuuuck!
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Still unsure of the "why can't you do both? concept. I am playing Borderlands, yet am still on when it is time for LOL. SOmetimes have to spend 5 minutes getting to a save point, but still.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Still unsure of the "why can't you do both? concept. I am playing Borderlands, yet am still on when it is time for LOL. SOmetimes have to spend 5 minutes getting to a save point, but still.

Nah, you know the deal. It's his favorite. Thus, other things take a back seat until he's got it worked out a bit.

I've got no issue with that. At least not until we have a steady 5th in LoL.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I think it's pretty messed up he's abandoning the team. I've got a hell work schedule, etc, but still play. Often, I'm running on 4 hours of sleep the next day so I don't let you guys down.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

He repaired my circuit board so I am not going to criticize him for a while. I'm just glad I didn't have to do anything involving my mouth.

Stranger is awesome.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I'm just glad I didn't have to do anything involving my mouth.

I assume that's code for "don't ask about my anus..."