The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

STEROIDS. VOTE.

ON DRUGS. VOTE.

CRACK RULES. VOTE.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Whoa. I almost put this in the metoo section, but it's a woman.
Kim Guilfoyle, the Trump campaign finance chair and romantic partner of the president's eldest son, was allegedly terminated from her previous job at Fox News in 2018 after her former assistant accused her of sexual harassment. Moreover, Guilfoyle and her network employer allegedly took significant steps to silence the accuser, according to a new report.

In 2018, the year in which Guilfoyle departed Fox News, her former assistant reportedly alleged in a 42-page draft complaint that the outgoing network host had "subjected her frequently to degrading, abusive and sexually inappropriate behavior."

Fox News reportedly hired the accuser, a woman, out of college in 2015 to work as an assistant for Guilfoyle and Eric Bolling, another former Fox News host who was fired amid allegations of sexual harassment. The New Yorker's Jane Mayer broke the story on Thursday, as told to her by "a dozen well-informed sources familiar with" the complaints.
Sources told The New Yorker that Guilfoyle had tried to buy the assistant's silence, allegedly offering to pay her if she lied to lawyers involved in investigations of impropriety at the network. Guilfoyle also allegedly inveigled her with a private-plane trip to Rome, a cut of future speaking fees and a chance to report for the network. The assistant reportedly claimed that Guilfoyle had personally mentioned $1 million, and "two well-informed sources" told the New Yorker that Fox News had agreed to pay the woman more than $4 million in order to head off a trial.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Guessing there's no evidence.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Whoa
I was thinking about this today as the link was still open on my work PC. If there is proof Fox News actively tried to cover this up, they should lose their "news license" (An invention by me where a bipartisan and independent watch dog group would monitor and rate news outlets and give them the authority to actually be regarded as credible. Patent pending.).

Same for NBC News rigging those trucks to explode in the 80s, CNN slipping Hillary questions before a debate, and so on.

And being 100% serious, why isn't this a thing yet?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I was thinking about this today as the link was still open on my work PC. If there is proof Fox News actively tried to cover this up, they should lose their "news license" (An invention by me where a bipartisan and independent watch dog group would monitor and rate news outlets and give them the authority to actually be regarded as credible. Patent pending.).
They covered up shitloads of male harassment as well for years.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: I was thinking about this today as the link was still open on my work PC. If there is proof Fox News actively tried to cover this up, they should lose their "news license" (An invention by me where a bipartisan and independent watch dog group would monitor and rate news outlets and give them the authority to actually be regarded as credible. Patent pending.).
They covered up shitloads of male harassment as well for years.
From what I understand every corporation on Earth has, including every other news outlet.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Trump's lost it, again

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/0 ... oes-427389
Trump twice amplified supporters’ criticisms of Attorney General William Barr, including one featuring a meme calling on him to “arrest somebody!” He wondered aloud why his rivals, like President Barack Obama, Democratic nominee Joe Biden and former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton hadn’t been imprisoned for launching a “coup” against his administration.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Is he mentally unstable, really stupid, or genuinely trying to be a dictator?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Is he mentally unstable, really stupid, or genuinely trying to be a dictator?
Can it be Yes to all3?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Posting this for Gordon and because of his last front page post.

GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

I'm not sure what your intent is, but I still sometimes hear people opine about how trump's administration is full of scandal, and nothing EVER happened under obama. I just keep my straight face.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Iran Ransom Payments "Scandal" - https://www.vox.com/2016/9/7/12830688/u ... ent-ransom
US Poverty Level - Thanks to the Bush recession.
Food stamps - Also Bush recession.
Sabotage of Coal Industry - Oh, honey, life is sabotaging the coal industry, that's not a scandal, or... anything.

I could go on...
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: I'm not sure what your intent is, but I still sometimes hear people opine about how trump's administration is full of scandal, and nothing EVER happened under obama. I just keep my straight face.
My intent was that I laughed when I saw that, despite it obviously being bullshit (as Catt points out to continue desperately trying to justify his vote :D I KID!).

But I am fully in your camp, in that, Obama was not free of scandal, stupid moments, or bad decisions. He was just great on the mic and had the majority of the MSM as his own personal PR corp.

Does that mean I think Trump is awesome. God no. Can't wait until he's gone, although I am not excited about a Biden reign nor would I vote for him. However, what I said years ago remains true: Trump was never treated fairly by the MSM. The difference in reporting on the two is indisputable.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Pelosi says they will be discussing the 25th Amendment regarding Trump.

What happens if she succeeds and then Trump wins the election? Besides the markets crashing, of course.
Cakedaddy

The First Trump term.

Post by Cakedaddy »

Trump on getting the virus: I meant to do that.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

You've got to give him credit, 4 years of lunacy and he still surprises you with the things he says.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Trump wanted to wear a Superman shirt out of the hospital.

Yes, he wanted to rip open his shirt to reveal it.

That would have been an awesome moment for any president to do when leaving the hospital...you know...not during a global pandemic where hundreds of thousands of Americans have died.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »