A little help?

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Oh, and there is no reason to move from lvl 1 q 18 to lvl 1 q 19... keep your loyalty building with the q18. only large shifts are worth making (like -5 to +13).

when your loyalty gets really high, they offer implants and such. (obviously, higher level agents offer better stuff than lower levels).

My lvl 1 offered me 2 +1 perception implants for 3000 loyalty points.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Thanks Catt, that info I did not know.

Two things from tonight:
1. I did a lvl 2 - q18 mission. I warped in and got hit for half my shields in one shot. Thus, I left.
2. I found a ship's log off of a victim and in it he talks about a hidden depot. I've tracked it down to a solar system. Anyone else ever tracked the clues in a log like this?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I read that it's not worth it. Either someone else has already tracked it down, or people already know where the items are dropped and visit them at times, or it's just simply not worth the trouble cause it doesn't pay off well.

So no, I have not. I equate them to the old "There is an item rumored to be to the north west of here of great value" messages you'd get in UO after giving an NPC gold or something.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

lvl 2s can be hard for merlins.

lemme know if u want a wingman to help.
It's not me, it's someone else.