Random Funny Internet Things (not pictures)

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

That's why comedians spend so much time writing and rewriting jokes and then practicing them for months in front of live audiences until they're finally ready to tape a special.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

This is cool, but I don't think possible at most city intersections due to existing construction.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

.... an oblong roundabout?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I saw Total Recall.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

If he had said, "Damn baby, you make me wish I had 3 hands" he'd be a legend.

As it is, he walked up to a stranger in the gym and asked about her boobs.

Which she was clearly hoping would happen, so he's a chump for biting her obvious hook. Lame.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I stand with Jane.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I love Terry. Everything about him just screams "good dude".
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The newest lottery winner is going to be broke really fast.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

That person should give the money to someone more responsible, like me.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The first OSHA violation is sad. The second one turns this into a comedy.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

No big red button to make them all point to the sky?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I'm guessing worker safety isn't a big priority there.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

One of my favorite "none of this makes any sense" troll accounts on Twitter is 3 year letterman. A youth football coach legend who bought his own waterbed outright. He'll go make a hilariously random, weird comment that only makes sense in his lore and then once someone bites, his followers attack the person by calling them the wrong name, asking about the rate they financed their waterbed, and so on. It's not malicious and all in good fun.

Today, he went after the Swifties. Not as many bites as I would have thought though. Still, it's funny, and my favorite are the two girls who are sexist, ageist, and racist about the folks replying to them and completely oblivious that they're clearly getting trolled.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

This poor woman passes out non-stop.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

This is a crazy chase, and spoiler alert, nobody dies.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

1. I think that vid was sped up like 10%.

2. Very skilled riders, but they got REAL damn lucky. About 100 opportunities to be an oncoming car around blind corners, around 1000 opportunities for a pedestrian to step out from between cars.

It feels like this is why many cities have "do not chase" rules.