League of Legends - Trumped up Rock, Paper, Scissors

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Was that the game with the Ezreal that melted down?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Ya, you've never seen me carry a game with most of the kills and ZERO deaths before.

That reminds me, you know who's a big time kill stealer? Cakedaddy
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I don't remember the enemies. I try not to get too personal.

It's not stealing the kill, it's getting the job done. If you could do it, I wouldn't have to.

I never realized how jealous of my skill you are!
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Cakedaddy wrote:I never realized how jealous of my skill you are!
33% of the time, you dominate the game every time.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I plan on playing tonight. Anyone else?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

YUP!
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I'm not on hotel Internet, so I should be good to go.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Created a smurf account to play with new champs. Played Urgot for the first time ever. He's not too bad. I did really well with him. But, considering I'm going against a mix of newbs and other smurfs, it's not saying much. He throws out a poison cloud that does damage over time. Anyone affected by the poison will be target locked by his missile. His missile cool down is 2 seconds at level 1. So, they can be rapid fired and have a really long range. If you activate his shield, then not only is he protected from some damage, but his missiles slow the target. Lastly, there's his 'swapping' ult. Stuns the target during channeling, then changes places with him. Not the best ult in the game as it can't be spammed. It's a strategic one that I (and I think anyone else that plays him) under used. There were a handful of times where I was chasing an enemy and could have killed him had I caught him. Well, switching places would have forced him to run back through me to their destination, or change directions and take an entirely different path. But since you use his ult so little, it's not constantly in your thoughts. Plus, I'm new with him. But again, in the dozens of times that we've played against Urgot, I've only been ulted a few times and I don't notice teammates being swapped either.

But, he's fun and has really, really long range.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The Shen from that first game last night was the best Shen I've ever seen.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

My stupid question last night:

I asked if Lux was support... I always thought she was, because typically she is behind the main pack, and I never see her leading the charge or spending a lot of time solo, dropping her laser beam and getting triple kills on us when we are trying to maneuver. She is typically the first person we would target, but the last person we are able to reach.

Our Lux was spending a lot of time solo.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I wasn't paying enough attention to him that game to comment. I can't really remember anything really wrong with that game. I don't even remember if we won or lost. I just remember that I wasn't pissed at the end of the night. Which is good.
83-1330479420

Post by 83-1330479420 »

We won that game April 02, 2012. Lux is support, and sorry if you got the impression i wasn't playing her right. Don't really recall the events of that game, so i can't really comment on my soloing, sorry.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

She support? She has that shield thing, but other than that, isn't she all AP damage?
83-1330479420

Post by 83-1330479420 »

Shes counted "Support", her shield, well, shields people like a boomerang. Hits you on the way out, and on the way back. Her q stuns, and her e slows. But yes, they all deal good AP damage, i play her AP mage style, i don't really try to support, you know the whole clarity/heal clarity/clairvoyance with auras. Finales Funkeln is too powerful to not take advantage of.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Lux is one of those characters that when I am playing against her, I am always getting pissed.... a good one is always chilling in the back of her group, too far away to hit, and then at the end of a big fight she busts out her laser beam and kill-steals a triple kill from her teammates. Very frustrating.
83-1330479420

Post by 83-1330479420 »

Shes a hard one to play with all those skill shots. If you can't land them, you might as well go home. I don't play her all that much so i'm not very good with them, you won't see her again being i can't perform well with her.
83-1330479420

Post by 83-1330479420 »

Although somebody SHOULD learn how to pull those shots, shes a very good asset to a team with her beam and such.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Then ya, you definitely should have been with us. You stun and slow means dead enemies with the support of the rest of your team. Then you face melt the single file line of retreating enemies.

Bad Scooty.
83-1330479420

Post by 83-1330479420 »

Scooty ist ein baddie.

My stun/slows actually need to hit in order to produce face melt results, but the theory is correct sir. Finales Funkeln indeed, face melts.