NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

TheCatt wrote:
Malcolm wrote:We want to bring back the pick 'ems? Two pools, one spread, one no spread?

Sure, let's do it.

As for the fantasy, let me confirm, will let you know shortly.

The link to apply for catt's league...

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1109377/applytojoin

My app's in.

Edited By Malcolm on 1409147349
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Seahawks fined for excessive contact.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Nice to see Carroll still cheats.

Ethics!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Buh Bye Gordon, see you next year... Maybe...
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Malcolm wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
Malcolm wrote:We want to bring back the pick 'ems? Two pools, one spread, one no spread?
Sure, let's do it.

As for the fantasy, let me confirm, will let you know shortly.
The link to apply for catt's league...

My app's in.
That one ended up full. The other one... people better get their shit together.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Other one?
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Josh Gordon: confirmed. 1 year. I'm ecstatic about this only because the evil incarnate dude in my league drafted him.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Malcolm wrote:Other one?
Yeah, what other one?
I'm ecstatic about this only because the evil incarnate dude in my league drafted him.

Why would you be happy about one of your players being suspended? Do you get a supplemental draft pick or something?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Lol
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Even without Gordon the Browns will still house the Steelers week one!!

We've already taken one starting QB out for the year, so look out Big Ben.. Cleveland might have to resort to dirty tatics.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Meanwhile, in Pittsburgh...

This never gets old.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Why would you be happy about one of your players being suspended? Do you get a supplemental draft pick or something?

If you ask who is the most hated dude in that FF league is, the answer is universally not me. I'm infamous for other reasons. I was almost betting on Josh's suspension getting overturned specifically because Mr. Evil spent $8 on him at auction.

We've already taken one starting QB out for the year

Who? Bradford?

Twenty quarterbacks have been picked first overall in Common Draft Era (since 1967) and only JaMarcus Russell and Alex Smith will have played fewer games in their first five years in the league than Sam Bradford.

That's stretching the definition of "starter."

Edited By Malcolm on 1409163664
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:Meanwhile, in Pittsburgh...
This never gets old.
Stop living in the past, man.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

If you ask who is the most hated dude in that FF league is, the answer is universally not me.

Lighten up Francis!

Stop living in the past, man.

Well, if we want to see whose team has won a Super Bowl most recently... :p
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:Well, if we want to see whose team has won a Super Bowl most recently... :p
Then I'll just claim to he a Seahawks fan.

12th man, baby!
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Goddell figures out that violence towards women should be taken more seriously than recreational drug use. I bet the confirmation on Gordon's suspension spurred this.

If I had some photoshop available to me, I'd put an image of Rice next to Gordon with the caption, "NFL Math: Bitches < blunts."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I'm betting that if an investigation were held, them working on that policy is why the Gordon penalty took so long to announce.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Malcolm wrote:Goddell figures out that violence towards women should be taken more seriously than recreational drug use. I bet the confirmation on Gordon's suspension spurred this.

If I had some photoshop available to me, I'd put an image of Rice next to Gordon with the caption, "NFL Math: Bitches < blunts."

Here ya go buddy:

Edited By Troy on 1409257145
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Now all I need to do is convince a few Cleveland fans to wear this on a t-shirt at some home games...