Neighbors

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Just to my north and east, two cities have gone lawless. One is a 2000+ point city, the other is 1000+. Both are on water.

I am going nuts trying to get another Baron ready to go after establishing my third city yesterday.

If any of you guys want either city to move closer to the Vindication guys over on this side of the map let me know. I'll have scouting reports shortly.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I've found that all castled cities that are the players only city, are really shitty castled cities. By my standards anyway. My castled cities have VERY minimal resource gathering (<2000/hr) and a very high concentration of military buildings. So, both of the castled cities I've captured, I've had to rebuild. However, I still think it's better than starting from scratch as they've had highers level town halls and stuff. The last castle I took had 6k/hr RUs. It's down to 4k because I don't believe a castled city should be producing them! It should be producing armies, not RUs. So, unless you like a high resource Castle, I'd stay away from the castled city. Plus, if they castled with <2000 points, then they are noobs and the city is going to suck ass regardless.

Cities would be more viable as they are going to be heavy resource anyway. May need some rebuilding, but not to the extent that the castle would.

Lawless cities are settled. So, with your 100k/100k/25k/25k, you walk a baron in and it's yours, along with all resources and any remaining troops there were in the city. Castles have to be besieged taking 10+ hours and there is a battle, so you need troops. You do NOT need the 100k/100k/25k/25k though.