Building choices

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

With 2 days left of protection, should I wait until my resources are high enough to build town hall 9 or should I boost my wood and stone resource farms from lvl 5s to 6s? (I'm currently producing just over 3K each an hour.)
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I'm aiming for 6k wood/stone before I go to lvl9 town hall.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Well my iron is maxed out even though I have nothing but lvl 3 iron mines.

I'm pretty disappointed in the lack of dragons and such around my area. Almost every dungeon around me is closed, and I haven't had a dragon within 5 hours of infantry travel time. Even dragons that close have only happened twice. Other than that, they're nowhere.

My next door neighbor wrote me asking about TKV. Although he has since joined someone else. We'll see where that takes me.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I know, I have nothing but lvl1 dungeons within 7 hours of me, and dragons are gone quick. Sucks.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I just sent an attack against the closed monster to my city. They arrive at it tonight at 9 p.m.

That's bullshit.

I decided I'm going to wait on the resources. Haven't done much today except send armies out, so my resources are only about two hours from TH9.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

You all have the power to recruit people. Just click the invite button and then send them an email saying you recruited.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I did my level 10 today. You have to have 120 of each resource to build it. I didn't want that many sitting unprotected after protection ends. No way I could protect that many. Now I can keep my resources under my hideout capacity. Except for what's in my queue of course.