NYT Connections

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

NYT Connections

Post by Leisher »

Anyone else play this?

My kids have me doing it daily. It's driving my middle kid nuts that I get perfects almost daily.

Today's pissed me off though.

Nobody has ever heard of a sample sale. Having Yard in there, but for a different grouping was shit.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NYT Connections

Post by TheCatt »

I thought today's was easy?

Strands #61
“A shade envious?”
🔵🟡🔵🔵
🔵🔵🔵

The one you are talking about isn't the one I did this. Morning?

Oh wait, my tired ass confused strands and connection

I used to do connections. I tried to get purple first
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NYT Connections

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:26 pm I tried to get purple first
Yeah, both my daughter and I try to do that too. Makes it harder.

I've only been doing it a month now and I did successfully pull off a purple, blue, yellow, green, but only once.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NYT Connections

Post by TheCatt »

I've done it several times, but I started when it started. Sometimes weird what they consider harder though
Leisher
Site Admin

NYT Connections

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 4:13 pm Sometimes weird what they consider harder though
It's subjective. Yesterday's purple was super easy for me (Movie titles), while everyone else I know struggled with it.

Point being, the puzzle creator might think it's easy or hard, but that doesn't mean it will be to others.
Cakedaddy

NYT Connections

Post by Cakedaddy »

The one I just did said "Om" was a unit of measure. Did they mean Ohm? What does Om measure?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NYT Connections

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 1:48 pm The one I just did said "Om" was a unit of measure. Did they mean Ohm? What does Om measure?
Re-read it.

HOMOPHONES OF UNITS OF MEASURE

Connections
Puzzle #328
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
Cakedaddy

NYT Connections

Post by Cakedaddy »

Ok. Missed that. Was just skimming the puzzle. Didn't really try. I just did 4 random entries to get the solution immediately to see what the puzzle was about.
Leisher
Site Admin

NYT Connections

Post by Leisher »

I got blue first today.