The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:47 pm Who had Alan Dershowitz, lifelong major D supporter and voter, coming out to claim the charges against Trump (current trial...) are BS, he's constitutional allowed to not be there (Troy?), and the judge not letting him go to Baron's graduation is an asshole move?
Oh you mean Jefferey Epstein's attorney?
Troy

Post by Troy »

e: In California for Felony case you are required to be there. I think in NY too. State law.
N.Y. Crim. Proc. Law § 340.50
Current through 2024 NY Law Chapters 1-49, 52, and 61-112
Section 340.50 - Defendant's presence at trial Except as provided in subdivision two or three, a defendant must be personally present during the trial.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:11 pm
Leisher wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:47 pm Who had Alan Dershowitz, lifelong major D supporter and voter, coming out to claim the charges against Trump (current trial...) are BS, he's constitutional allowed to not be there (Troy?), and the judge not letting him go to Baron's graduation is an asshole move?
Oh you mean Jefferey Epstein's attorney?
Everything comes around to Epstein.

Hey, remember when his client list was going to be revealed?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Someone is short selling Trump Media stocks.

Catt, what's this all mean for the price and how does the company figure this out? Is it likely they know who is doing it? What does NASDAQ do with this info?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:34 am Catt, what's this all mean for the price and how does the company figure this out? Is it likely they know who is doing it? What does NASDAQ do with this info?
It means more downward pressure than there would be otherwise, so in theory lower price. In reality, always hard to say.

As for how to prove naked shorting, I don''t know. A quick google says it can be hard to trace/find out.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Truth Social has no users and we all know it's WAY overvalued, so I've always believed in the stock price plummeting.

That being said, Trump causes people to do some crazy shit and I could absolutely believe someone intentionally trying to push the price down.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Even those ridiculous monkey NFTs kept their value for a little bit.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

It still amazes me that NFTs had the success they had. How could people not see they would lose value almost immediately?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

An actual headline in the live updating thread for Trump's trial:
Pecker takes the stand
Ha!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:54 am An actual headline in the live updating thread for Trump's trial:
Pecker takes the stand
Ha!
which one?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:04 am
Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:54 am An actual headline in the live updating thread for Trump's trial:
Pecker takes the stand
Ha!
which one?
Correct!
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I'm assuming Walter Peck, of the EPA.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

But that man has no dick!
Troy

Post by Troy »

While Trump sits in court, his lawyers at the Supreme Court seem to be setting up a legal backdrop for Biden to drone strike Trump as he walks out the courtroom.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I think Obama was the first president to assassinate an american, on the record.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:50 pm I think Obama was the first president to assassinate an american, on the record.
That we know of...yes.
Troy wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:33 pm While Trump sits in court, his lawyers at the Supreme Court seem to be setting up a legal backdrop for Biden to drone strike Trump as he walks out the courtroom.
I think I would welcome the mass chaos that would bring.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Judge denies Trump new trial on Carroll verdict.

Judge is a Clinton appointee, so I expect, if possible, it'll get appealed higher.

All these Trump cases might be in the system forever.

Most Americans don't think he's being treated like other defendants.

Most think he's either being treated too harshly or too leniently. I would bet that falls on party lines.

Most think he's being a douche too, which is unsurprising.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:25 pm Judge denies Trump new trial on Carroll verdict.

All these Trump cases might be in the system forever.

I think the GOP will be bankrupt before then at this pace. Laura Trump is on my X feed constantly begging for money.

*I realize before infinity is impossible but it's early in the morning and that's all I got for ya.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:38 am I think the GOP will be bankrupt before then at this pace.
I wonder how tight those purse strings will get if he loses the election.