Fallout (Amazon Series)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
GORDON
Site Admin

Fallout (Amazon Series)

Post by GORDON »

Episode 4:

I think the big nose brother may be the most interesting character. I'd like to see him pull something off and end up in charge. Seems to be the only intelligent, practical person in the Vault.... aside from the old black lady. She may end up being devious.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Fallout (Amazon Series)

Post by Leisher »

Drinker likes it. Based upon his plot summary, they did use a plot from Fallout 4. Not the overall plot, but
if there is a scientist who tries his own chemical formula, then yes, that was in F4. He turned into a super mutant trying to find a cure for either them or the ghouls. I forget.

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Fallout (Amazon Series)

Post by GORDON »

Ehhhhhh not so much. I don't even know the plots of the games, but I have a feeling they did their own thing in the overall universe, in the show.

There was some big-picture exposition, in the show.
Leisher
Site Admin

Fallout (Amazon Series)

Post by Leisher »

I hope to start watching someday. I've played all the games, so I'll let you know.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Fallout (Amazon Series)

Post by GORDON »

I didn't know there were
a brazillion vaults.
It really opens up for a brazzilion stories that won't contradict each other.
Leisher
Site Admin

Fallout (Amazon Series)

Post by Leisher »

Well, I've said it a few times now. Plus, the number in the name should have given it away. :D
GORDON
Site Admin

Fallout (Amazon Series)

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:42 am Well, I've said it a few times now. Plus, the number in the name should have given it away. :D
When I saw a name like "Fallout 76" I assumed that was going to be the stylistic era/year it took place in. I didn't even know it was centuries in the future.