Today in Sexism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:17 pm I've always dreamed of a woman with good assassination skills, and a willingness to use them on my behalf.
My wife and I were playing around with ideas, and I said something about me being King, and having a harem, and she was in my harem, and she said "Not for long when the Queen mysteriously disappears"
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

"Yeah but honey you'll be the head concubine, and be able to boss all the others around!"
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:44 pm "Yeah but honey you'll be the head concubine, and be able to boss all the others around!"
She said she would kill them or make their lives hell and want to quit also.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:49 pm She said she would kill them or make their lives hell and want to quit also.
She sounds selfish.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:49 pm
GORDON wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:44 pm "Yeah but honey you'll be the head concubine, and be able to boss all the others around!"
She said she would kill them or make their lives hell and want to quit also.
Doesn't matter/had sex.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

I could have put this in the pedo thread, but I'll give her and the court the benefit of the doubt.

However, her posed photos and her real photo are very, very different things.

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:03 am However, her posed photos and her real photo are very, very different things.
They always are.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Gets aggressive at the end, but I think the dude was getting frustrated by the girls absolute refusal or inability to see her hypocrisy.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

This is hate speech trying to silence people because of their sex.

(fyi, the original post was about low pay of WNBA, not the mascot)
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Hey, do you know who makes up over half of the world's population? Women.

You want the women in the WNBA to get paid like the men, then buy tickets and watch their games. Do so at the same rate and they will get paid as much as the men.

Clark just got drafted to a team that sold an average of 4K tickets a game. That's not paying the bills very well.

Also, comparing the women to an admitted outlier is not how one makes a reasonable argument.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:59 pm You want the women in the WNBA to get paid like the men, then buy tickets and watch their games
Yep.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:36 am
Leisher wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:59 pm You want the women in the WNBA to get paid like the men, then buy tickets and watch their games
Yep.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Don't forget that the WNBA only exists because the NBA constantly funnels money into it.

Someone else pointed out a great fact. These WNBA players are making more money than AAA baseball players, GLeague players, and UFL players. (I would assume minor league NHLers too.) All male professional athletes playing the "big sports" that bring in MORE revenue than the WNBA, yet are paid less.

Where's the outrage?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:23 pm Where's the outrage?
Ugh, I can't believe it took me until now to think to respond "Amazing how yall are only outraged now that it's a white woman earning that salary."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

I don't hold it against you. Over the past week I've seen a lot of black people commenting on the unfair coverage Clark has received and claiming racism. It didn't occur to me until this morning that Clark is Tiger Woods.

Tiger got ALL the hype and coverage both coming into the PGA and in his prime. The MSM would talk about him so much that they'd ask tournament winners about Tiger when he wasn't even there or didn't make the cut. Tiger was not the typical golfer and made it more relatable to an audience that otherwise didn't watch golf.

Clark is the same thing. She's not the typical bball player and is bringing in massive ratings, thus the MSM is obviously going to grab her coattails.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

NSFW content in that spoiler area.

You know how women love to talk about red and green flags in guys?

Stripping on stage for a fuckton of strangers to get some validation is a massive red flag, especially when it's not your job. (I give strippers a pass. They know what they're signing up for. Plus, either they have no other options or they're way mature and know how to use what their mama gave them for financial gain.)
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

Sometimes I'm reminded how white I am when I see a woman twerking and feel nothing but disgust for her.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:03 pm (I give strippers a pass. They know what they're signing up for. Plus, either they have no other options or they're way mature and know how to use what their mama gave them for financial gain.)
Nursing school doesn't pay for itself.

Lonely guys do.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Women want to be trapped with a bear over a man.

Why? Because women don't know what the man will do and figure they have a better chance of not being hurt with the bear.

It's not just these idiots either. This is a whole thing all over the internet and women are overwhelmingly choosing the bear and justifying it.

How are they justifying it? Because they are ignorant and clearly don't understand a bear's nature. They are also brainwashed by feminist propaganda into thinking every man is a rapist and murderer.

Maybe giving women the right to vote was a bad idea.

But, there's hope! My feminist, woke wife chose the bear, while all three of my daughters chose the man and told my wife she was nuts and the bear would kill her.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

Let every woman who wants a bear, have a bear.

Even if it doesn't kill her, it won't be making her car payment.