NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Doesn't feel career-ending... but something. half a season ban?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Could be career ending if he goes to jail. He's facing multiple felonies.

I think at the very least they should suspend him until his legal situation is cleared up. I think there is precedent for that.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Jason Kelce lost his SB ring...into a pool filled with chili.

Travis Kelce picked to host a new show.

I purposely hid the name so you can click it and laugh or roll your eyes.

Very wise of them to hire Taylor Swift's boyfriend as her fans will all watch. If they break up though...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:08 am Travis Kelce picked to host a new show.
Bleck.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:24 am
Leisher wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:08 am Travis Kelce picked to host a new show.
Bleck.
I was trying to decide if this would be better or worse than having Gronk as a host.
Cakedaddy

NFL

Post by Cakedaddy »

Worse. At least Gronk played with Brady!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Gronk is extremely unlikeable. The Brady connection doesn't help either.

Reminder: Brady took PPP money.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Gronk sucks donkey.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Half of that is correct.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Zach Wilson just got traded to the Broncos.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Steelers not picking up Fields' 5th year option.

This makes zero sense. He's on a rookie deal. You traded draft capital for him. You haven't even got him in camp. How can you possibly make this decision?

The only thing I can think of is they want to push Fields. They know the market for him was low. They know Wilson is a dead arm. Perhaps they told him to come in and win a contract?

Ok gents, the draft is tomorrow. Who or what position do you want?

FYI Catt, I have heard rumblings that your team is fucking things up because nobody knows who they're taking. Is it Daniels, Maye, or McCarthy?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:12 am Who or what position do you want?
A QB and an O-line.
Leisher wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:12 am FYI Catt, I have heard rumblings that your team is fucking things up because nobody knows who they're taking. Is it Daniels, Maye, or McCarthy?
I mean, seems good to leave people wondering. JFC not McCarthy, though.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I want a WR, Oline is always welcome, and a DE so Cam can start working with his replacement.

Just listened to Simmons and...I forget the guy's name...throw out an amazing trade idea: The booger eating cheater was singing the praises of McCarthy a week or so ago. Chicago, calling his bluff, offers the #1 for Justin Hebert straight up. Washington then gets Caleb Williams.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:26 pm The booger eating cheater was singing the praises of McCarthy a week or so ago. Chicago, calling his bluff, offers the #1 for Justin Hebert straight up. Washington then gets Caleb Williams.
Booger eater speaks because he knows he doesn't have to cash the check.

If these QBs are unhappy with the Commanders, they can go to hell
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Happy draft day!

Got to hand it to the NFL in making their draft an event that people look forward to and will get good ratings.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I hate the endless, newsless speculation though. Makes a lot of stories out of nothing
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I got to boo goodell in a bar with a bunch of strangers in Vegas. As close to the draft as I'll ever get
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Let's go Jayden
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Did I mention I was right next to the stage last week?

Good luck with Daniels. I think he's a good pick. He just has to stay healthy.