NBA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

That's some pretty good awareness. Of self and of the court.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Great play.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Last thing we need is that dude starting WW3.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Detroit Piston arrested for punching a Phoenix Suns player before their game.

Isn't it weird, and really fucking stupid, that he gets arrested for this, but had he done it during the game, he wouldn't be arrested.
GORDON
Site Admin

NBA

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:06 am Detroit Piston arrested for punching a Phoenix Suns player before their game.

Isn't it weird, and really fucking stupid, that he gets arrested for this, but had he done it during the game, he wouldn't be arrested.
That's a punk-ass bitch move.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

NBA might dump their G League due to NIL.

Why should we pay, when you can?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Works for me.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

NBA can't figure out how to get grossly overpaid and entitled athletes to actually try during meaningless game.

All Star games are stupid.

Why would you possibly expect these guys to risk their seasons or even careers playing hard for an exhibition game that nobody watches? They're there bonding and goofing off because it's mandatory. They're not there to win. Nobody is going to play hard defense and risk being seen as an asshole by their peers.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

I... just couldn't care or an all star game. Playing or watching.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Vote people onto an "All Star Team", fine. However, let's stop playing the games. Nobody is watching and nobody cares.

I guess the concept of an All Star games does work for baseball because there's no contact or effort needed to play it. :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:21 am Vote people onto an "All Star Team", fine. However, let's stop playing the games. Nobody is watching and nobody cares.

I guess the concept of an All Star games does work for baseball because there's no contact or effort needed to play it. :D
lol.

Just do the fun stuff - dunk contest, 3pt contest, etc.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Celtics are down their starting center, but are still up on the Warriors 82-38 at the half.

This is a professional basketball game.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:51 pm Celtics are down their starting center, but are still up on the Warriors 82-38 at the half.

This is a professional basketball game.
Even crazier, it was tied 21-21
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

They won by 52.

They had a 99.5% chance to win at the half.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

As expected. Why pay for it when colleges can?
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

ATL comes back from 30 down to beat the NBA's best team.

The Celtics have more 50+ point wins this year than any other team in history. This is also the second time this year they've allowed a team to break a franchise record in a comeback.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

The Jontay Porter story is bigger than we think.

Maybe not in a conspiracy theory way, but he's going to be someone that gets mentioned when famous sports gambling stuff gets discussed in the future.

Jontay is the 9th guy on a bad bball team. Yet the under for his performance was the most gambled prop bet for two Raptors games recently. In both games, he failed to hit the over and went out with an undisclosed illness or injury each time.

You can't get away with this shit anymore.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:59 am Jontay is the 9th guy on a bad bball team. Yet the under for his performance was the most gambled prop bet for two Raptors games recently. In both games, he failed to hit the over and went out with an undisclosed illness or injury each time.
Well, that is unusual.

I am a fan of fantasy + betting. But I dislike what comes with it: 1) cheating, 2) fans getting mad at players.