Electric Car Thread

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Electric Car Thread

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:01 pm I bet you were when you realized.
You win the forum today.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Electric Car Thread

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Electric Car Thread

Post by GORDON »

Generally not a fan of peeps doing this shit on public streets. Gonna kill a kid.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Electric Car Thread

Post by Leisher »

I thought it was the Autobahn?
GORDON
Site Admin

Electric Car Thread

Post by GORDON »

No idea.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Electric Car Thread

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:55 pm I thought it was the Autobahn?
ditto. But unclear.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Electric Car Thread

Post by GORDON »

Million dolalr idea (that you'd need about $50million to initiate):

Attended car charging parks. Like "full service" gas stations we used to have, that New Jersey still has.

A car charging lot near urban areas with 20-40 spots, attended by a human. They can take a car off a charger when it's done, and put a new one on. Make sure no lifted trucks park in the charging spots just to be assholes. If there's a problem with the charger, they can put the car on another. No worries about getting there and the charger is broken and/or doesn't take cash. The attendant can swipe a card..... or take actual paper money, which I think a lot of people would still prefer.

Peeps can go into wherever, park, not worry about having a charging spot, spend a couple hours at dinner/shopping/movie/work/whatever, and be sure they're going to come back to a charged car on which the charger didn't error out 5 minutes after you walked away.

Concierge charging.

I'd pay a few extra $ for that kind of peace of mind.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Electric Car Thread

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Electric Car Thread

Post by Leisher »

That really is fucking harsh.

But I'd buy one tomorrow if he'd come in and buy my company. :D