Today in people have lost their fucking minds

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Entire family, kids included, dines and dashes. Threatens to shoot up the restaurant and kill the staff if they try and stop them.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Surely threatening a terrorist act should get the attention of the FBI better than a dine and dash....
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Just Stop Oil assholes do their best to try and destroy a $90M painting.

Protesting is fine, and I encourage it. Purposely trying to vandalize, block traffic, etc. needs to have extremely strict penalties. Let's see how many of these asshats want to do this shit when it carries a minimum 10 years in prison with no possibility for parole.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Rumor has it that the oil industry is funding these idiots, because there's no way their protesting is supposed to garner sympathy for their cause of stopping oil.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I have been bitching for the past year or so about people having their brights on. It's been driving me insane. My wife has told me she hasn't noticed it and wondered if my eyes were just growing sensitive to light. Kind of a fair point considering I'm a night person and am usually in a dark room once I get home.

Today though, I am validated: I haven't lost my fucking mind!

However, the people who turn on their brights to compensate for a burnt out headlight can still go fuck themselves. You're blinding others and not fooling any cops. Go get it fixed you cheap, lazy assholes.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Reminds me of this: https://www.engadget.com/united-airline ... 52417.html
United Airlines briefly grounded its fleet of brand-new Airbus A321neo planes, according to a report by Gizmodo. This had nothing to do with safety, as was the case with that recent Boeing controversy. Rather, it was due to the aircraft running afoul of a 1990 regulation regarding “no smoking” signs.

The 1990 ruling mandates that “no smoking” signs found on aircraft must be manually operated by the crew. The newly-designed Airbus A321neo features software that automatically displays the signage during a flight, so the crew doesn’t switch it on and off. That’s pretty much it. Meanwhile, smoking itself was fully banned from both domestic and international flights nearly 25 years ago.
In the meantime, airlines have to file for AN EXEMPTION for every type of plane they fly.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Cops don't really do traffic violations though, so using your brights, or having those super brights LEDs, is basically legal.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Why the fuck would you want the No Smoking lights to be manual? Are we bringing back smoking on planes soon?
GORDON wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:19 am Cops don't really do traffic violations though, so using your brights, or having those super brights LEDs, is basically legal.
That's not how the law works, but I understand your point. (Except it is legal to use your brights, just not in traffic.)

I think 30-40% of cars have illegally tinted windows.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:09 pm Why the fuck would you want the No Smoking lights to be manual? Are we bringing back smoking on planes soon?
No, we're not. It's retarded. Yeah, I said it. Fight me.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:05 pm
Leisher wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:09 pm Why the fuck would you want the No Smoking lights to be manual? Are we bringing back smoking on planes soon?
No, we're not. It's retarded. Yeah, I said it. Fight me.
It was always retarded. But...maybe with pot getting legalized...
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

K pop star reveals relationship and fans are pissed.

Dudes, she's not your girlfriend. You'll never meet her and she doesn't know you exist. Get over it.

Also, would.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

She is indeed very pretty, but she has ruined that with tattoos, the piercings, and the shaved head.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:40 pm She is indeed very pretty, but she has ruined that with tattoos, the piercings, and the shaved head.
Yeah, weird, huh, dunno what it could be.