Ted Lasso (APple TV)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ted Lasso (APple TV)

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:35 am Pretty fucked up his ex ended up with the guy who was counseling their failing marriage.
I thought the implication was that they broke up or were going to, or something?
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Ted Lasso (APple TV)

Post by GORDON »

That still has to be a major breach in protocol. Goodness, he couldn't help save the marriage.... But cool, now she's back on the market.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Ted Lasso (APple TV)

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:35 am Pretty fucked up his ex ended up with the guy who was counseling their failing marriage.
Super unethical.
TheCatt wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:41 am I thought the implication was that they broke up or were going to, or something?
I thought the same. During the final game they had the doc acting like a complete douche and then never showed or mentioned him again. Kind of like they wanted the audience to determine if she then dumped him and got back together with Ted or not.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Ted Lasso (APple TV)

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:55 pmSuper unethical.
Sure.
Leisher wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:55 pm Kind of like they wanted the audience to determine if she then dumped him and got back together with Ted or not.
The therapist wasn't a focal point, it was just a way to show how Ted had lost his way, made mistakes, etc.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Ted Lasso (APple TV)

Post by GORDON »

Even in season 1, he mentioned how there seemed to be something going on in marriage counseling that he wasn't in on, like they were both teaming up on him. It affected his mental health. Two seasons later, they're together.

A writer had a SUPER big beef about a marriage counselor, somewhere.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."