Post by GORDON »

"Ok here's my fake phone then."

Spends half the day in bathroom stall.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Education

Post by Leisher »

I see videos daily of horrible teachers who brag about hiding things from parents or who make their sexuality the focus of their classrooms, but I rarely see a teacher actually teaching. The content doesn't even matter. The fact that he's teaching critical thinking is what makes this great.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Education

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Education

Post by Leisher »

Our government is doing a great job.

Leisher
Site Admin

Education

Post by Leisher »

"Woke Kindergarten" wants the U.S. and Israel destroyed.

Some of their other views:
"Woke Kindergarten" is described on its website as "supporting children, families, educators and organizations in their commitment to abolitionist early education and pro-black and queer and trans liberation."
The "Woke Kindergarten" leader also called for schools to be abolished.
So, of course, this is who some school board idiots hire to improve test scores... How'd it go?
Glassbrook Elementary in Hayward, California, spent $250,000 in federal funds provided by a program meant to help boost test scores for some of the country’s lowest-performing schools, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. But after two years with "Woke Kindergarten," students’ scores are reportedly worse.
Less than 12% of the students can read at their grade level and under 4% are proficient in math, a 4% drop in both subjects in the last two years, according to the Chronicle.
Maybe don't hire an organization that is clearly all about hate and whose leader has no grasp of actual human history:
"I believe the United States has no right to exist. I believe every settler colony who has committed genocide against native peoples, against Indigenous people, has no right to exist," Gross said in a recent Instagram post. "Y'all the demons. Y'all are the villains. We've been trying to end y'all. Get free of y'all."
How is a group like this allowed in public schools? Was the KKK unavailable? Every person responsible for this happening should be removed from their jobs.

Our government is doing a great job.
GORDON
Site Admin

Education

Post by GORDON »

"Ok people attending this convention in Europe, on your name tags put your name, hometown, and which neanderthal tribe land you're on."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."