NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Though, to be fair, neither is Tom Brady.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Lions gonna Lion?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

The best thing about watching the 49ers is seeing a former Panther and 2 former Commanders play in games that matter!
Cakedaddy

NFL

Post by Cakedaddy »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:30 pm The best thing about watching the 49ers is seeing a former Panther and 2 former Commanders play in games that matter!
And a Michigan man making the game winning field goal!! Although I was rooting for the Lions just for the novelty of it all.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:37 pm then there was a defensive holding that probably should have been called later when Likely was the WR.
That one.

Ravens blaming themselves.

That is the right attitude. That fire should make them better.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I can't root for the Lions, though I normally would root for the underdoog. My BIL loves them. And I hate my BIL.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Detroit won yesterday! Wait, wrong thread. Seriously, what are those odds. Lions lose + Pistons win?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Rooney finally criticizes Tomlin.

He still blows a chimney of smoke up Tomlin's ass, but this might be a sign that tides are starting to turn in Pittsburgh.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy

NFL

Post by Cakedaddy »

I feel like there's a joke here about how they never find out who wins. They just get to know who's playing.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

They actually only find out who loses the SB.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I have no dog in this fight, but I think I'll pull for the Chiefs. First, it'll align me with my daughters, the Swifties, and second I think a win would put SF in the lead for most SBs, and since they're currently tied with the Steelers and Patriots...

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I like both teams. My youngest will be happy if KC wins. Hard not to cheer for Purdy. No one to hate here.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, this is not a SB where I'll be bummed if ____ wins or loses.

Commanders don't get their guy.

This will make the Lions preseason favorites to be top four in the NFC.

Steelers are indeed hiring Arthur Smith as OC.

I don't think he realizes the forward pass has been invented yet, so expect a lot of bitching from Pickens.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Ohhhh well.
Cakedaddy

NFL

Post by Cakedaddy »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:55 am They actually only find out who loses the SB.
Oh, so they always have to wonder how a team that didn't even play, won!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:36 pm Are the Commanders the only job left?
Yep.... yep.... sigh
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Make me an offer for Tomlin.