NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Falcons hiring Raheem Morris is kind of a shocker, but not really.

The word was the owner wanted Belichick, but most of the rest of the org didn't for fear that Bill would boot them.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

So Seattle and Commanders are the only ones left? Assuming Panthers are going for Canales: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/393 ... ales-coach
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Commanders are going for Ben Johnson, I believe.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:00 pm Commanders are going for Ben Johnson, I believe.
YES! Ben johnson, and my earlier plan - FOUR UNC QBs!

I wonder how many other HCs have Comp Sci degrees?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:12 pm Award finalists named.
Where Commanders? lol :(
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Vrabel and Belichick still waiting for jobs and only the Seahawks left?

If Vrabel doesn't take that job, then I will be praying for Tomlin to leave after the year.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Booger eater loses his OC.

Considering this is a parallel move, hard to look at this as anything other than "I'm not working for Harbaugh".
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Steelers are interviewing fucking Arthur Smith for the OC job.

Tomlin fucking sucks. Too much of a coward to hire someone that can threaten his position or so incompetent that none of his hires have had success and nobody else tries to hire them. Take your pick.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Feels accurate unless you take Swift fans into account, then it's got to be crazy wrong.

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I like. Both teams.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

That Lamar to Lamar for 13 yards was insane.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:03 pm That Lamar to Lamar for 13 yards was insane.
flying up for work, will have to check a replay later.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Well, Flowers sure fuxked up that drive twice. TV on a plane!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:32 pmTV on a plane!
Better than snakes!

Morons will claim conspiracy because of Swift, but the Ravens looked like ass. Only one call I saw that could be considered controversial, and it would have made no difference.

Congrats Chiefs.

Mahomes is etching his place in history and Kelce is playing lights out after a subpar year.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Now I'm thinking of the poor kids in Africa who are going to think the Ravens won...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:19 pm Only one call I saw that could be considered controversial, and it would have made no difference.
Which call? I saw 2 possible ones, the end zone INT could have been PI; then there was a defensive holding that probably should have been called later when Likely was the WR.
Leisher wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:20 pm Now I'm thinking of the poor kids in Africa who are going to think the Ravens won...
One day I'd like to get one of these shirts. But I want the Super Bowl loser one. I bet they just destroy them now.

Thanks for the clip! Never give up on a play.
Cakedaddy

NFL

Post by Cakedaddy »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:32 pm Flowers sure fuxked up that drive twice.
I'd say that drive cost them the game.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »