NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

I feel attacked, but also... accurate.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

What is that supposed to be?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:29 pm What is that supposed to be?
Oh, "Way too early 2024 NCAA football rankings"
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Ah, then yes, accurate except the Cheaters. They lose a lot, including their HC and should be facing sanctions in the spring.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

ESPN's too early top 25.

The Cheaters at 6 is hilarious:
2024 outlook: After returning to the CFP for the third straight year, there will be a lot of uncertainty surrounding the Michigan program heading into the offseason. Will coach Jim Harbaugh sign a contract extension at his alma mater or jump back to the NFL? The Wolverines have already received a notice of allegations from the NCAA regarding alleged recruiting violations and there's a separate NCAA investigation into the program's alleged sign stealing. Harbaugh might face another suspension in 2024 if he returns. On the field, the Wolverines are going to lose a boatload of talent, especially if McCarthy and Edwards leave for the NFL draft. The offensive line will have to be rebuilt and key pieces will also have to be replaced on defense. The Wolverines play one of the most difficult schedules in the FBS next season with home games against Texas, USC and Oregon and road games at Washington and Ohio State.
How does that equal #6?
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

This will please Cake and says so much about the current state of college football.

QB transferring out of UNLV commits to GA, then switches to USC the next day.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:33 pm Saban retires.
SOURCES SAY :)

Well, he's 72 just like Carroll.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:33 pm Saban retires.
I hope he said/says something like: The times have passed me by, it's a young cheating man's game now.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:39 pmSOURCES SAY
He's gone or someone needs to call these kids that are decommitting and tell them it was a mistake.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

So, who's next? Steve Sarkisian?
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:06 pm So, who's next? Steve Sarkisian?
Him and Dabo have to be the odds on favorites.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:11 pm
I wouldn't touch Dabo.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger

NCAA

Post by Stranger »

Saban coming back to Toledo. I called it first!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:35 pm
Leisher wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:11 pm
I wouldn't touch Dabo.
It is a poorly kept secret that Dabo has always wanted the Bama job. Is he better than a, hopefully reformed, alcoholic?
Stranger wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:12 am Saban coming back to Toledo. I called it first!
There's talk that he might have retired due to his wife's health.

On the drive in this morning, I heard Bama's S Caleb Downs has been following a whole bunch of OSU accounts out of nowhere...

They also have a 5 star WR commit that Hartline is apparently still after.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

I think OSU and the Cheaters would pay to get him to stay at PSU.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:29 am It is a poorly kept secret that Dabo has always wanted the Bama job. Is he better than a, hopefully reformed, alcoholic?
Sure, but I wouldn't want to hire him. I don't think he's good enough.

I'm I'm Bama, I'm looking at: Sarkisian, Lanning, or Norvell. Maybe Kiffin? Probably not.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Those three are good targets. And yeah, I'd take Kiffin as OC any day, but never as HC.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:47 am Those three are good targets. And yeah, I'd take Kiffin as OC any day, but never as HC.
Well, the best post I saw said "Don't follow Saban, let Bama hire someone who won't live up to Saban's rep, then replace that guy in 3 years"