Mental Health

You probably can't do it, so don't even try.
Leisher
Site Admin

Mental Health

Post by Leisher »

Again, if anyone in our government was worth a damn people who abuse positions of authority over others would NEVER be able to work in those fields again once they crossed a line. Cops, teachers, elder care, working with patients of any sort, day care workers, priests, and so on.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Mental Health

Post by TheCatt »

Actress criticizes Netflix for not supporting her mentally after mental illness.
“Bridgerton” actor Ruby Barker called out Netflix and Shondaland for failing to support her during two psychotic breaks that occurred in the wake of the romance series’ blockbuster success. Barker was a series regular during the show’s first season and returned as a guest actor for Season 2. She played Marina, a Featherington cousin whose scandalous pregnancy makes her a social pariah in Regency-era London. Barker said her first psychotic break occurred in 2019 after she wrapped production on “Bridgerton” Season 1. A second one occurred in 2022. The actor said she got “no support” from Netflix.

“Not a single person from Netflix, not a single person from Shondaland, since I have had two psychotic breaks from that show, have even contacted me or even emailed me to ask me if I’m okay or if I would benefit from any sort of aftercare or support,” Barker said during an interview on Oxford University’s LOAF Podcast (via The Daily Beast). “Nobody.”

Variety has reached out to Netflix and Shondaland for comment.

According to Barker, her mental health started declining during the filming of “Bridgerton.” She claimed her character’s isolated nature negatively impacted her.

“During filming, I was deteriorating,” she said. “It was a really tormenting place for me to be because my character was very alienated, very ostracized, on her own under these horrible circumstances.”
Honey, that aint Netflix's fault.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Mental Health

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:10 am Wait. He was arrested two times in two days for the same shit? Was this actually a credible threat? How would he still have access to guns after the first arrest? Did he even have guns at all? Why does he look like Chris Pratt and Conan O'Brien's love child?

Dude makes these threats, gets arrested twice in as many days, looks like that, and lives at an extended stay hotel? I think we can probably let this one go, if you know what I'm saying.
Cary investigators said they determined the threat to be credible, but Douglas told WRAL News he was only trying to file a report of someone else making a threat against children.

Douglas called the WRAL newsroom on Thursday around 8:30 a.m. He mentioned seeing himself on TV more than 55 times regarding his arrest. Douglas claimed he was only filing the report and added he thinks the FBI is trying to pin this crime on him.

WRAL News spoke with Douglas' mother, who said her son suffers from mental illness but has declined treatment.

The Raleigh Police Department, Cary Fire Department, Wake Regional SWAT team and FBI worked jointly on Wednesday to take Douglas into custody at the Extended Stay America.
Douglas has a long criminal history. He was released from federal prison in 2016 after being accused of threatening to kill someone at the British Embassy in Washington, D.C., according to documents.

Over the past 15 years, Douglas has been charged with cyber stalking three times in Wake County, but all of those cases were dismissed.
Maybe it shouldn't be optional?
Leisher
Site Admin

Mental Health

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:08 pm Maybe it shouldn't be optional?
Right?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Mental Health

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:28 pm
TheCatt wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:08 pm Maybe it shouldn't be optional?
Right?
A few years ago we had a guy who lived in my neighborhood who killed a few dogs. Then was in treatment, then let himself out. Then got a gun and killed someone in a different neighborhood.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Mental Health

Post by TheCatt »

A federal document showed Douglas was responsible for sending a series of reports to the NCMEC via their cybertip reporting service. Some of the writings from Tuesday were, as follows:

"I am going to shoot any attorney where is a cop omg omg is floursecnece your so pretty I am going to shoot, Viktoria is across the street with 30 Mexican children from South American which is north of Central American which is not here in Raleigh NC Tomorrow, before they FEEEEEAST."
"this is the family of the people im going to kill tonight in 2 hours in this hotel, but I had computers and I contact soviet vlad vlad, more than anyone on earth in 40 years on email from 1950 and keyboard from 1887 typerwriter....."
"IM ABOSLUTEL Y INSANE AND DOING COCAINE VAPOR RUG FROM A VAPOR DRUG STOREJN MEJJICO GUATAMELAAA IM GOING TO KILL ALL OF THEM POLIZEI POLICIE I AM HERE l AM POLLZEIZ POLICI I KILL YOU I AM GOING TO MRUDER EVERY CHLLD IN TI IE HOTEL NOWOWWWWWWWWWW"3
"in a ritual-killing (database please sql) im going tok ill aJI the mexican city children in the area that area az.tec TlIERES 45 children near me and they were bashing on my door claiming to kill me for playing ukraibnian music notw theres soviets in the hotel im going to custom order a kill on 40 .fucking mexican children starting with their mother telling me. 114
Permanent involuntary commitment.

Honestly, just down him in a river.
Leisher
Site Admin

Mental Health

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Mental Health

Post by TheCatt »

thibodeaux

Mental Health

Post by thibodeaux »

The study found individuals in their 40s and 50s with a greater amount of hidden belly fat “had a higher amount of an abnormal protein called amyloid in a part of the brain that we know is one of the earliest places where Alzheimer’s occurs,”
Ok, but the beta amyloid hypothesis is based on fraud. That said, yeah don't be a lardass. That's a no-brainer.
Leisher
Site Admin

Mental Health

Post by Leisher »

Everything's fine.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Mental Health

Post by TheCatt »

"suicide rates marginally higher than past 50 years"
Leisher
Site Admin

Mental Health

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Mental Health

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Mental Health

Post by GORDON »

The truck is figuring out which condition comes first.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."