NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

For the first time this year I'm going to win in both leagues.

I'm the highest scorer, by a lot, in my primary and my opponent has only his D left while down 40.

In my secondary, I'm down 2 points with two guys still playing and Williams still to go tomorrow night. He's done. FYI, I'm playing my division leader. This will leave us tied for the lead. The 3rd and 4th place teams are both getting housed. I was 53% for the playoffs before this week and my opponent was 90%, so I should improve dramatically.

Can't wait to watch my team decide to not score another point for the rest of the year. :D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

My starting QB got 5 points. (T Lawrence, with Hurts on bye and Cousins on IR).

But somehow the rest of my team stepped up, so I'm up 28 and we each have one non-important player left.

9-1
Leisher wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:20 pm For the first time this year I'm going to win in both leagues.
woot!
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I'm hearing the Bills fired OC Ken Dorsey. He's the scapegoat, although if we're being fair, the Bills not being able to establish a run game for years probably does fall on him.

Deshaun is getting an MRI on his left knee.

I wouldn't be shocked if he sits this week. It's Steelers week, which means hard hitting and Deshaun didn't seem to enjoy it last time. They're in Cleveland and the Steelers' O is a dumpster fire. They should be able to win this with PJ Walker.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:34 am They should be able to win this with PJ Walker.
PJ WALKER IS MAGIC
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I'm half a game back in the secondary league because the leader (the guy I beat this week) has a tie. 6 out of the 10 teams have ties. WTF? No tiebreaker? This is on top of the fact that they also don't have an IR rule, which has been crippling me during bye weeks since I have Jefferson and Kyren Williams.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:39 pm 6 out of the 10 teams have ties. WTF? No tiebreaker?
Holy fuck.

We actually have 0.01 point precision, so ties are extremely unlikely.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:34 am I wouldn't be shocked if he sits this week. It's Steelers week, which means hard hitting and Deshaun didn't seem to enjoy it last time. They're in Cleveland and the Steelers' O is a dumpster fire. They should be able to win this with PJ Walker.
I believe Watson will be playing, should know more on that today. The Steelers have a way of bringing you into their world anytime you play them. They muck up the game, make it ugly and win because they get the big play (usually on defense) at the most opportune time. That's good coaching, they know their identity.

Not gonna lie, feeling really good about the Browns right now. Defense is for real and the offense with Watson is finally starting to come around. In no way do i feel comfortable about winning this game though.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Nevermind, Watson is out for the year.. Cleveland can't have nice things, same old story.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:20 am Nevermind, Watson is out for the year.. Cleveland can't have nice things, same old story.
You've got PJ Walker, everything else is just gravy!

Also, how the fuck do things keep happening to allow the Steelers to win games?
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Nah, season is done. Too late to trade for anyone. PJ Walker BLOWS!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:38 am PJ Walker BLOWS!
Catt's gonna fight you.

You, and we, should have held onto Dobbs.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Even the Browns think PJ Walker blows. Dorian Thompson-Robinson will start.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:04 pm Even the Browns think PJ Walker blows. Dorian Thompson-Robinson will start.
Well, there goes the season.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Justin Fields has thrown 11 TDs this year and missed a month due to injury.

Trevor Lawrence has thrown 9 TDs this year and missed zero games.

One of them is called a generational talent, the best QB draft pick since Luck, and has a team filled with talent. The other takes loads of shade and plays for a horrible team.

It is so weird how selective criticism works.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Take away the win he started but only played 2 series and i still see 7-4. May not always be pretty but he wins, just like Mike Tomlin, the greatest coach in the league.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:26 am May not always be pretty but he wins, just like Mike Tomlin, the greatest coach in the league.
If we put the two of them together, does the universe collapse from the weight of their greatness?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »