Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Pick One: AI Edition - NSFW

Post by GORDON »

Far right, best face.

Ha ha just kidding.

She's the one least likely to get badly sunburned while we're diving in the caribbean or hiking in death valley.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

This is genuinely difficult. There's not a bad one in this group, which is understandable considering they're all AI generated.

I really struggled between 2, 5, and 6. 6 has the best face, imho, if I was guessing about personality based on initial looks. I eliminated 5 just for being the tallest. So I went 2 just because I think her body works better with her height.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I thought 2-7 had the same face.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I just find the whole picture creepy. They all have the exact same smile.

Zoom in on 3 and 5. THEY HAVE THE SAME TEETH!!!

There are so many reused parts between them.

I realize I'm supposed to see a bunch of naked women. . . but they look like what an alien or demon might produce to trap/end human kind. Or, I guess, evil robots.

It's a trap.

Those smiles never waver as they proceed to rip your insides out with their bare hands. Slowly.

Being honest, I missed that they were AI at first. I just saw "Pick one" and was looking. And I was thinking "This seems weird. What's with them?" Then I rechecked the title and saw AI and was like "Ooohhhhhh". Ya. Just creepy.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:58 pm but they look like what an alien or demon might produce to trap/end human kind.
You should read the graphic novel "Girls".

It's genuinely very good. So much so that Stephen King ripped off basically the whole thing for his "Under the Dome" book.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:58 pmIt's a trap.
Death by snu snu
It's not me, it's someone else.