Totally Killer (2023)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Totally Killer (2023)

Post by Leisher »

A Gen Z entitled asshole gets a rude awakening on Halloween. Things happen and she ends up in a time machine that sends her back to 1987 when a serial killer had rampaged in her small town. Now she's trying to stop the past and the future with the help of her parents before they were her parents and their whole gang of friends.

This was genuinely good.

Are there holes in the plot? Yes, but nothing massive that I noticed. The time travel stuff is bound to be oft discussed because they do attack it differently than I've ever seen.

Is the killer obvious? No. They do a really good job of giving you hints, then shuffling the deck. That's all I will say on that topic.

There's blood, but it really isn't gory. It IS funny. I laughed a few times, and all of you 80s kids will get a lot of chuckles. A Gen Zer in the 80s is the fish out of water story we need.

Lots of fighting, there is murder, the killer is spooky (I guess?), drug use, drinking, teenage make out sessions and discussions, etc. so I wouldn't call it a family movie unless your kids are teens.

Good film.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”