Blue Beetle (2023)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Blue Beetle (2023)

Post by Leisher »

Another DC film that doesn't matter as it won't be canon. Doesn't look half bad either.

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Blue Beetle (2023)

Post by GORDON »

Just zero interest. That have broken their brand.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Blue Beetle (2023)

Post by Leisher »

Lots of Spanish, so make sure you have subtitles on.

Very cookie cutter, but has charm. Main guy isn't memorable, but he's fine. You could tell they wanted him to be a Mexican Tom Holland, and his is, except lacking all charisma. It doesn't help that he's essentially a bumbling idiot the whole time. More Greatest American Hero than Spider-Man.

The movie gets very family friendly hookey at times. (You know, like "Oh, here comes grandma to kick ass now.")

George Lopez steals every scene.

I'm glad I saw it, although I've already forgotten half of it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”