Influenza

You probably can't do it, so don't even try.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Influenza

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:08 pm Wash your hands unlike the absolute savages who don't.
I do. I always do. Probably not a full 20s though.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Influenza

Post by GORDON »

Anyone heard of a variant with heavy body aches?

Sight headache, a little sweaty, but joints are super sore.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Influenza

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:47 am Anyone heard of a variant with heavy body aches?

Sight headache, a little sweaty, but joints are super sore.
Flu is often like that.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Influenza

Post by GORDON »

First for me.
Leisher
Site Admin

Influenza

Post by Leisher »

I've noticed the flu I have gotten the past few times have been the body aches kind. It also seems to last slightly longer. The main effects die off within a day or two, but there's annoying, lingering effects. Like mine has turned into a head cold, which is super fun when I'm trying to sleep.

I'm thinking whatever strand they're using in the vax must be far more common and/or deadlier?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Influenza

Post by GORDON »

Motrin is knocking the aches down but goddam, I was like, "Is this what arthritis feels like?"
Leisher
Site Admin

Influenza

Post by Leisher »

Finally over it, which means I'm now in the "car crash survivor" phase. Body is sore and exhausted.

Did I mention the last fuck you was being awake almost 30 hours straight? This was because the odd sleeping threw me off so when I went to bed Monday night my body said, "Nope".

So I timed it out, worked from home Tuesday and then went to bed at 7:50 p.m. Slept for 12 straight.

Feeling alive again.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”