Today in racism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Troy

Today in racism

Post by Troy »

How does Twitter going down effect Mutually Assured Destruction? It predates it.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Because y'all won't be able to float the idea and jerk each other off over the decision. So you won't bother putting down your bongs long enough to care.

Judges ruling on this? Does the USA take down CA communications fast enough to thwart their MAD counterstrike? Do.... "air force bases full of furries" launch nuclear strikes?

Are there even any missile fields in CA? I thought they were in Wyoming and Nebraska and shit.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Troy

Today in racism

Post by Troy »

IDK I assumed there were some in Vandenberg or in the desert down south.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Do you think California military bases are full of Californians?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:38 pm On behalf of Catt and myself, we would like to humbly volunteer to be the receiving ambassadors for all the hot women you liberate.
Someone has to do it.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Troy

Today in racism

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:45 pm Do you think California military bases are full of Californians?
Jokes you on you, we've won the culture war amongst the younger generations. And further - we've been seeding paramilitary forces into your state (it doesn't matter which one) for years now.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Troy wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:35 pm
GORDON wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:45 pm Do you think California military bases are full of Californians?
Jokes you on you, we've won the culture war amongst the younger generations. And further - we've been seeding paramilitary forces into your state (it doesn't matter which one) for years now.
The military as a rule is opposite California, in general. They aren't going to be nuking anyone for you. They're going to welcome CaliPurge.

I've heard a lot of bitching about California transplants in Texas, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming. Y'all do seem to be dead set on fucking everyone else up, the way you fucked yourselves up.

Look at us doing this in the Racism thread.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:39 pm Look at us doing this in the Racism thread.
I'm enjoying it.

I'm also enjoying how you two are destroying the world while Catt and I are going to be working on repopulating it. :D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:59 pm
GORDON wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:39 pm Look at us doing this in the Racism thread.
I'm enjoying it.

I'm also enjoying how you two are destroying the world while Catt and I are going to be working on repopulating it. :D
Ohhh yeah... get the ladies why the idiots fight.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Sadly, real racism has to interrupt the fighting...
She knows she fucked up and tried to immediately backtrack and talk about her white mom.

The most offensive thing is that she gets paid $650,000/yr to coach women's basketball at Wisconsin. WTF? First, they absolutely suck, so she's terrible at her job. Second, over half a million to coach women's bball? Sure, it's a P5 school, but that seems like $400k too high.

Allow me to share two graphs with you and turn this racist comment into a statement on sex:
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

I really didn't find her comment that offensive, or any offensive.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

It's the double-standard I dislike.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:13 pm It's the double-standard I dislike.
Fair
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:13 pm It's the double-standard I dislike.
Exactly. Reverse the races and it's top page news. As it stands, this didn't even make the news page for the Wisconsin team page on ESPN.

But let's not gloss over those shocking revenue numbers.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Been thinking about those 13 cows.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

71 year old white male kills 6 year old Muslim boy in Illinois. For being Muslim.
A 71-year-old man from Illinois, accused of fatally stabbing a boy and seriously injuring a woman because of their Islamic faith and the Israel-Hamas war, has been charged with a hate crime, authorities said.

Both victims, a 32-year-old woman and 6-year-old boy, were found with multiple stab wounds to their chest, torso and upper extremities, inside a residence in the unincorporated Plainfield Township outside of Chicago, the Will County Sheriff's Office said in a statement on social media.

The woman was transported to the hospital in serious condition, with over a dozen stab wounds to her body, and is expected to survive. The boy was pronounced dead at the hospital, the sheriff's office said. An autopsy found the boy was stabbed 26 times.
On Saturday morning, Czuba knocked on their door. Once the mother opened it, "he tried to choke her and proceeded to attack her with a knife, yelling 'you Muslims must die!' When she ran into the bathroom to call 911, she came out to find that he had stabbed her 6-year-old son to death," the group said in a statement.
"Detectives were able to determine that both victims in this brutal attack were targeted by the suspect due to them being Muslim and the on-going Middle Eastern conflict involving Hamas and the Israelis," the sheriff office's statement read.
This story is now above the fold at cnn.com. It's 8 pages down on foxnews.com.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

"If being white was the problem, we'd know it." One of the other 50 cows is a problem. Get rid of it.

(100 million legal gun owners in the country with a trillion rounds of ammo, if legal guns were the problem we'd know it)
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:17 am This story is now above the fold at cnn.com.
The most shocking thing is how long I had to scroll before his race was revealed. Although, once I saw "hate crime" I kinda figured.

That guy needs to be locked away from society he no longer understands.

I wonder if there are any studies in the works to see how the MSM and social media have affected people who commit crimes like this one.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Ocho Cinco and a black TikTok food reviewer are at odds over restaurant reviews, specifically black owned restaurants.
“I don’t like the fact of what he’s doing. I don’t like the critiquing of our restaurants and having people, and talking bad about our god**** businesses,” Johnson said. “You know how hard it is for us to even get in the food industry and to have our own restaurants. What are we doing?”
Well, there goes all of your credibility. First of all, are you seriously saying black restaurants are above criticism? Secondly, can we put the race card away for once? There are no barriers for black people to opening and owning restaurants that whitey, Hispanics, Asians, etc. don't also face.

Ocho later backed down because it sounds like his daughter educated him a bit.
Johnson later appeared to walk back his criticism of Lee.

During an Instagram Live, a portion of which was shared on The Neighborhood Talk’s Instagram account, Johnson explained that “My daughter got me together.”

“My daughter text me like…‘Listen, we Team Keith Lee over here,’” he said.
I'm not touching how the biggest criticism of these black owned restaurants is over service... :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah, seems like he was doing them a service calling them out to raise their standards.