NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:46 am The one exception is Howell. You can't say he wasn't intensely trying to win that game.
Intensely running for his life with our swiss cheese O line.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:06 am
Leisher wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:46 am The one exception is Howell. You can't say he wasn't intensely trying to win that game.
If we took your line and the Steelers' line and combined them, would we get a line as good as a middle of the road P5 team?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:16 am
TheCatt wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:06 am
If we took your line and the Steelers' line and combined them, would we get a line as good as a middle of the road P5 team?
I dunno, are we allowed to play all 10 at the same time? If so, yes.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

It's kind of amazing that football has existed this long and there are still teams and coaches (Tomlin) that don't understand the importance of the offensive line.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

"The standard is the standard."

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

No one compares with the work Tomlin has done. Still true!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:26 pm Fins add Claypool
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Savage
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Go Steelers!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Chicago should just quit trying.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Couldn't figure which one to start, so why not both?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:06 pmGo Steelers!
Ha!

For some reason, the Steelers and Ravens put together the weirdest games possible. Steelers were down 10-3 in the fourth and then safety, FG, TD, FG with a blocked punt, an INT, a fumble (Ravens recover), and another fumble all in there too for a 17-10 victory for the Steelers.

Meanwhile, my primary fantasy team just stopped scoring and I fucked up by grabbing LaPorta off waivers, then never getting a chance to swap him in for Dotson in my lineup because I forgot they played Thursday and was at a swim meet. My secondary fantasy team has started winning though, and that's for more money. I love fantasy, but I also hate it because it's all dumb luck.

On top of that I can't win a bet to save my life. I'm glad I don't put more than $5 a bet and no more than $20-25 a weekend. Still WAY playing with house money too.

On that topic, Fanduel kind of sucks this year because they have heavily pushing same game parlays and nothing else. So ALL of their promotions are geared towards those. Making for a less than fun gambling year.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I told my middle daughter that I was watching KC play and she got excited. "What channel?" Then I told her Taylor wasn't there and she lost interest.

People who are mad at the NFL and the networks for leaning into this Kelce-Swift thing are selfish dickheads who don't realize this is a win for them as well.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:13 pm I told my middle daughter that I was watching KC play and she got excited. "What channel?" Then I told her Taylor wasn't there and she lost interest.

People who are mad at the NFL and the networks for leaning into this Kelce-Swift thing are selfish dickheads who don't realize this is a win for them as well.
Right?

The WSJ had an article title "Dads and their daughters are watching the NFL together for the first time" or something to that effect: https://www.wsj.com/sports/football/tay ... _permalink
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Fantasy

I'm feeling pretty good right now. As long as Jordan Love doesn't get 71 points, and CeeDee Lamb gets a few, I'm good.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

This is currently an ass whooping.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:36 pm This is currently an ass whooping.
That's what happens when you don't throw it to CeeDee Lamb all day! (only person from that game on my fantasy roster)
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »