NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:20 am A little silver lining in it though, the Jets will keep their 1st round pick next year as he won't play 70% of the snaps.
"See the good in bad. I like!" (Again, only Gordon would get that.)

Rodgers is out for the year, so who is trending? Luck, Tebow, Kaep, etc. People need to just stop.

What will be interesting is how the Jets do with Wilson. If he does well, do the Jets welcome Rodgers back or is his career done? Does he go elsewhere? Wilson did not look bad for a guy who didn't expect to play this year.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

My team has been mediocre for so long (fucking up so many drafts by picking CBs on autodraft didn't help, and my general lack of knowledge - keeper leagues are hard). I won last year for the first time ever, and started off the season pretty well - Thanks Cowboys!
I finally looked and I went 1-1. I won in the league with Stranger and lost badly in my other league.

I've been feeling like this is going to be a bad football year. Steelers suck, I don't think the Buckeyes are contenders, and I'm on a bad run in fantasy myself.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:18 am Rodgers is out for the year, so who is trending?
Oh you know who it is... Brady.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:58 am
Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:18 am Rodgers is out for the year, so who is trending?
There's no way he unretires to play for the Jets. Of all the franchises, that would be the ultimate FU to Belicheck.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:00 pm
Stranger wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:58 am
There's no way he unretires to play for the Jets. Of all the franchises, that would be the ultimate FU to Belicheck.
Lol that'd be pretty hilarious.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

So even though I'm on Twitter.com, all the tweets copy addresses are x.com. So need to change that and...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:04 pm So even though I'm on Twitter.com, all the tweets copy addresses are x.com. So need to change that and...
Elon is basically Satan.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Weird, everything I copy still says twitter.com. But I added a TWEETX tag that will handle x.com links.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I wonder if they've got different servers going now and are slowly moving users/content to the new ones with x.com?

Thanks for making the new tag.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:59 am I wonder if they've got different servers going now and are slowly moving users/content to the new ones with x.com?

I was a little disappointed I couldn't get the old one to work with either, but im not a phpbb expert.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:08 am
Leisher wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:59 am I wonder if they've got different servers going now and are slowly moving users/content to the new ones with x.com?

I was a little disappointed I couldn't get the old one to work with either, but im not a phpbb expert.
Do those even exist anymore?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:11 am Do those even exist anymore?
Those what?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

phpbb experts.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:13 amphpbb experts.
Lol. No idea. Some people are still making mods, so I guess so?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Rodgers hints at returning next year.

I hope the NFLPA is successful is getting artificial turf removed from all stadiums. Shit's ended a lot of careers.

Chase Claypool isn't panning out.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:59 am Crazy Colts score.
#4 gotta remember to play until the whistle.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Commanders sure making Wilson look like he's back.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:56 pm Commanders sure making Wilson look like he's back.
Well, that statement didn't last.