The Democratic Party

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

The reason I went to Haiti with a gun in 1994 was to stop all of the economic refugees from floating into Florida.

"My country is poor and has no McDonald's" is not a valid reason to seek asylum. Those people are illegal immigrants.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

VA House Candidate released steamy videos on chaturbate.

100% fine with this. Hell she could release more :)
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

I need to see the videos to determine if she's worthy of my vote or not.

If she was ensuring no minors were viewing her videos, then I am also fine with it. Maybe they are both exhibitionists? Why not make a buck while doing it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:00 am I need to see the videos to determine if she's worthy of my vote or not.
Fake boobs, but honestly, pretty worthy.
Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:00 am Maybe they are both exhibitionists? Why not make a buck while doing it.
Right? Amen.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:00 am I need to see the videos to determine if she's worthy of my vote or not.

If she was ensuring no minors were viewing her videos, then I am also fine with it. Maybe they are both exhibitionists? Why not make a buck while doing it.
https://newvidtoday.com/susanna-gibson- ... idding-bf/ NSFW
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

I'll vote for her.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:07 pm I'll vote for her.
Right?
Cakedaddy

The Democratic Party

Post by Cakedaddy »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:06 pm

https://newvidtoday.com/susanna-gibson- ... idding-bf/ NSFW
So, I checked out your video. Cool. Then, a little bit later, I open my email client and have have thousands of emails that are duplicates of previously read emails, all showing as unread. Not all old emails were duplicated, only about 80%. Didn't affect every folder, only the 5 or so keys ones that I spend most of my time in.

So. That's cool and doesn't have me concerned.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Glad I didn't watch it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:11 pm So, I checked out your video. Cool. Then, a little bit later, I open my email client and have have thousands of emails that are duplicates of previously read emails, all showing as unread. Not all old emails were duplicated, only about 80%. Didn't affect every folder, only the 5 or so keys ones that I spend most of my time in.

So. That's cool and doesn't have me concerned.
Maybe you need more antivirus? Nothing weird here. But I have google safe browsing, ublock origin, adblock plus and antivirus.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

I've not seen problems. Also use the things catt uses, but my antivirus is Windows Defender because I found the 3rd party ones are too invasive and are always locking things down harder than I want.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:02 am
Fake boobs, but honestly, pretty worthy.
Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:00 am Maybe they are both exhibitionists? Why not make a buck while doing it.
Right? Amen.
You can tell it’s a Democrat because the sex act was with her husband and not someone underage
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:00 pm You can tell it’s a Democrat because the sex act was with her husband and not someone underage
I absolutely HATE the morons who think this is actually correct. Both of your parties are filled with pedos. That's why the Epstein client list hasn't been released. It's why the feds have all of his files and all of Maxwell's, including videos, yet the only person is jail is her.

You want to get molested by an R? Go to church.
You want to get molested by a D? Go to school.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:25 pm I absolutely HATE the morons who think this is actually correct.
BTW, this wasn't hostile at YOU. Just the people who constantly say shit like that and believe it. There are a lot of them in both cults.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:52 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:25 pm I absolutely HATE the morons who think this is actually correct.
BTW, this wasn't hostile at YOU. Just the people who constantly say shit like that and believe it. There are a lot of them in both cults.
I just thought it was funny.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Sure, but I promise you the person that typed that often used joke wouldn't laugh at the other often used joke, "I'm not saying all Ds are pedos, but all pedos vote D."
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

I see that stuff said straight on reddit every day.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:09 pm I see that stuff said straight on reddit every day.
my reddit has no politics. Which is nice.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

My reddit has no politics either. It's all boobs, video games, boobs, tech, boobs, movies, and boobs.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Lurch keeps getting to look like he's homeless in Congressional sessions.

While considering this, I was initially on Lurch's side. I want to wear whatever to work. However, the more I thought about it, these are representatives of the citizens of the United States. While his outfit absolutely screams "'Murica!", I think during sessions they should look the part. I want cops, firefighters, doctors, nurses, and so on to look the part, so why not our elected leaders. They are there making big money taking bribes and insider trading while voting away our rights and future. The least they could do is wear a nice outfit.