NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:11 pm When they go under 500, remember who predicted it!
Honestly, I NEED them to go under .500. Tomlin's era is defined by mediocrity. He will never be replaced until the evidence of his mediocrity is more evident. It's far too easy right now for morons to say, "He's never had a losing season." Yeah, nobody has done less with more. A winning season was, literally, the lowest of expectations for his whole career having a HOF QB. Last year he had the highest paid defense in the NFL and barely got to .500 again.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

JK Dobbins done for the year again.

I really feel for this kid. He has the talent, but can't stay healthy.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:58 pm JK Dobbins done for the year again.
JFC.

Well, not the most exciting day (mostly because the Commanders + Panthers were what I watched), but some good upsets.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Well, my fantasy team disappointed, but so did my opponent's team.

I need 5 total points from: Cowboys' D, Bass (K), and Ceedee Lamb.

Eagles' D has 13, so of course, they are on my bench.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:15 pm I need 5 total points from: Cowboys' D, Bass (K), and Ceedee Lamb.
Well, the Cowboys' D sure is off to a good start with 17 26 29 points in the first half
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Giants and Steelers having a "Whose O line is worse" contest.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:34 pm Giants and Steelers having a "Whose O line is worse" contest.
Throw in the Commanders and Arizona... it's quite a shitshow. Giants, too.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Cowboys' D had 35 points last night. I'm going to put them on the trading block for both an RB1 and a WR1. lol
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:30 am Cowboys' D had 35 points last night. I'm going to put them on the trading block for both an RB1 and a WR1. lol
Do it now while Week 1 overreactions are in full effect.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:02 am
TheCatt wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:30 am Cowboys' D had 35 points last night. I'm going to put them on the trading block for both an RB1 and a WR1. lol
Do it now while Week 1 overreactions are in full effect.
I mean, no one will bite, but yeah, it'd be nice.
Going into Monday night’s game, teams averaged just 196.4 passing yards in the first week. The last time that number was below 200 over a full season was over three decades ago, in 1992.
Lots of sloppy games/rain yesterday.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:16 am Lots of sloppy games/rain yesterday.
One fewer preseason game and loads of bad weather.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

So about that Rodgers signing...
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

X-Rays negative. He'll be back, just not tonight.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Uh...did they break the Tweet tag?
[tweet]https://x.com/ShooterMcGavin_/status/17 ... 7434000537[/tweet]

[tweet]https://x.com/MekkaDonMusic/status/1701396547844313349[/tweet]

[tweet]https://x.com/TexasDiegs/status/1701393607121424519[/tweet]

[tweet]https://x.com/NFL_Memes/status/1701423909801795696[/tweet]
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Holy shit Wilson.

Josh Allen and Joe Burrow needed preseason snaps.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:29 pm Uh...did they break the Tweet tag?
Why are you using x.com? use twitter.com
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:05 pm X-Rays negative. He'll be back, just not tonight.
Nope, torn achillies.. Was Rodgers career with the Jets shorter than Favre's??
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:59 am
Leisher wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:29 pm Uh...did they break the Tweet tag?
Why are you using x.com? use twitter.com
I didn't go there intentionally.
Stranger wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:59 am
Leisher wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:05 pm X-Rays negative. He'll be back, just not tonight.
Nope, torn achillies.. Was Rodgers career with the Jets shorter than Favre's??
That sucks. The Jets were going to be a fun story this year.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

My team has been mediocre for so long (fucking up so many drafts by picking CBs on autodraft didn't help, and my general lack of knowledge - keeper leagues are hard). I won last year for the first time ever, and started off the season pretty well - Thanks Cowboys!

Btw, Smeg is Malcolm. He played Jesus + Friends this week. lol.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:53 am That sucks. The Jets were going to be a fun story this year.

Yeah, i was looking forward to seeing him this year, even though i really dislike Rodgers.

A little silver lining in it though, the Jets will keep their 1st round pick next year as he won't play 70% of the snaps.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!