False Flags

For stuff that is general.

Was the Patriot Front a False Flag operation?

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes: 3

Leisher
Site Admin

False Flags

Post by Leisher »

Was the Patriot Front march this weekend a false flag operation?

My question is slightly misleading, just FYI.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

False Flags

Post by GORDON »

I don't know a thing about it other than reddit was claiming a gathering of white supremicists shouldn't be allowed to march.

It made me wonder some things:
1. Do these people think free speech doesn't apply to everyone?
2. I don't know the group.... do they actually claim to be white supremacists? I'm guessing no, but maybe they do. I dunno.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

False Flags

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 3:51 pm do they actually claim to be white supremacists? I'm guessing no, but maybe they do. I dunno.
Very much so.
he group published a manifesto which contained passages including:

Those of foreign birth may occupy civil status within the lands occupied by the state, and they may even be dutiful citizens, yet they may not be American. Membership within the American nation is inherited through blood, not ink. Even those born in America may yet be foreign...Nationhood cannot be bestowed upon those who are not of the founding stock of our people, and those who do not share the common spirit that permeates our greater civilization, and the European diaspora...In order to survive as a culture, a heritage, and a way of being, our nation must learn that its collective interests are fighting against its collective threats of replacement and enslavement...The damage done to this nation and its people will not be fixed if every issue requires the approval and blessing from the dysfunctional American democratic system. Democracy has failed in this once great nation.
But they don't seem to be a very big group. Like 200-300 people
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

False Flags

Post by Leisher »

Based on what you posted, they also don't seem to know how the country works.

I asked the question because based on the Twitter reaction, both left and right, not a single post believed this is a real group.

They were all dressed like undercover feds. Khakis, the same exact mask, very similar shirts, etc. (Although, so were the Williamsburg people, except without masks.) Their march seemed out of nowhere, there were no counterprotests that I saw, no incidents, no encounters with anyone, etc. Then the video they released was almost parody.

The timing of the march was also odd. A week after the first mass shooting that could be attributed to white supremacy in a fair amount of time and while Biden was giving a speech where he, yet again, pushed the idea that white supremacy is the greatest threat this nation faces.

Now the conspiracy theory behind this would be: "The government continues to divide us, and particularly Ds keep pushing this stuff on minorities to ensure they don't vote for Rs."

The truth is more than likely one of two things:
1. This is a real group apparently run by Dwight Schrute and with horrific timing.
2. This is a poorly disguised undercover operation (calling it a False Flag was misleading...I think?) with the intention of netting themselves some people who might be inclined to commit violence for such a cause. No different than going undercover in a criminal organization or running a giveaway where all the winners happen to have warrants.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

False Flags

Post by TheCatt »

I think it's a stupid, small group.
Leisher
Site Admin

False Flags

Post by Leisher »

I want it to be the feds because it's a lot funnier.
GORDON
Site Admin

False Flags

Post by GORDON »

Ok, now I understand the question.

"We need a 3rd party that has a chance of winning," says everyone!

Then the Tea Party showed up, fairly strict constitutionalists, massive support, cleaned up after their own rallies, and all it took to sink them was 6 anonymous people showing up in KKK robes, and a media willing to focus on that, and only that. Both the R and Ds are very zealous about defending their turf (and $).

So yes, I would guess there is a greater than 0 percent chance this is false flag.
Troy

False Flags

Post by Troy »

I think it's just the same group as Charlottesville but they had to re-brand cause they killed someone last go around.

It's a false flag to... make white supremacist look bad? Do they need help with that?
Leisher
Site Admin

False Flags

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:27 pm It's a false flag to... make white supremacist look bad? Do they need help with that?
The reason would be to act like a group potential domestic terrorists would contact to join. Then the FBI can either string them along until they commit a felony or put them on a watchlist. Not an uncommon tactic.

Although, it you want to be technical, white supremacy does need help. Neither their own boasting nor the threat they are promoted to be hold up when held up to the actual race based murder statistics.
Leisher
Site Admin

False Flags

Post by Leisher »

BTW, that's not an endorsement or recruitment pitch. Just saying that there's a lot more hot air spewed about those idiots or by those idiots than actual danger.
Troy

False Flags

Post by Troy »

I think you can assume that regardless of the rally, though. Proud boys were infiltrated, BLM protestors, Heritage Front*. Feds everywhere.

Were Canadian, So upside-down feds.
Troy

False Flags

Post by Troy »

My main criticism is just the idea of a "False Flag" being possible on any scale, but especially over anything involving more than 5 people.

9/11? False Flag. Sandy Hook? False Flag. Any shooting? False flag.

It's all just SO unlikely. The idea that any of these possible "False Flags" can remain secret with the amount of people that would need to be in on it and keep their mouths shut is practically zero.

Meanwhile, back in reality, we can't even keep secret intelligence documents from leaking onto Minecraft Discord servers, top clearance weapons engineering documents from being leaked on the War Thunder forums, and CIA contractors info dumping state secrets and fucking off to Russia. Even former/current U.S. Presidents can't keep their grubby hands off secret shit when they leave office.
Leisher
Site Admin

False Flags

Post by Leisher »

All fair points. However, you're comparing apples to oranges.

This would be a temporary thing just designed to capture people dumb enough to sign up with the group. This isn't a long term plot. This isn't pulling off a massive terrorist attack that results in civilian casualties.

Also, I think it's fair to say that law enforcement has successfully pulled off secret operations for years. However, all lower scale stuff. We completely agree that it's basically impossible to pull off a much larger operation. The more people who know, the more likely it is that someone talks.

That being said, where's Epstein's little black book again...? :D

Anyway, one of the examples I gave was a legit tactic that law enforcement has used in the past: "You've won a prize, just come collect it" that weirdly only people with warrants won. Now did the "winners" know only people that were wanted won? Of course not because the departments kept it a secret long enough to round up X number of wanted people.

That's the kind of thing I was talking about here.

Perhaps with Jan 6th and the constant focus on such groups the feds are finding it tougher to infiltrate them, and thus, this was a new tactic? I have no idea.

Would I bet my life this was a fake group? No. But I wouldn't feel comfortable betting they were real either. White supremacist groups absolutely are real. I'm just not certain this one was real. That's why I asked the question.

I do KNOW that the whole thing is still hilarious:
-It's hilarious IF they were feds and everyone immediately called them out.
-It's hilarious IF they were real, but such a caricature of themselves that nobody took them serious.
GORDON
Site Admin

False Flags

Post by GORDON »

Troy wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 10:37 pm My main criticism is just the idea of a "False Flag" being possible on any scale, but especially over anything involving more than 5 people.
On the other hand, it's been demonstrated that several political protests have actually been paid actors bussed in from elsewhere.
Troy

False Flags

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 7:18 am
Troy wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 10:37 pm My main criticism is just the idea of a "False Flag" being possible on any scale, but especially over anything involving more than 5 people.
On the other hand, it's been demonstrated that several political protests have actually been paid actors bussed in from elsewhere.
So they were uh, unable to keep it secret?
Troy

False Flags

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 11:02 pm That being said, where's Epstein's little black book again...? :D
This one is the best counterpoint, imo. There is absolutely an exception to the rule for Billionaires, and similarly powerful groups who are willing to kill every motherfucker who knew anything, even in prison.
TheCatt
Site Admin

False Flags

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 11:02 pm That being said, where's Epstein's little black book again...?
The book is out there. People have called the names in it, etc.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... lack-book/

There's other associate information that will be released "later this year" https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2023/0 ... ade-public
GORDON
Site Admin

False Flags

Post by GORDON »

Troy wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:11 pm
GORDON wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 7:18 am
So they were uh, unable to keep it secret?
I always say that once they get caught faking shit once, they learn and next time do it better.

200 people paid by the hour to ride a bus somewhere and get protest something they had nothing to do with is one thing, it wont be kept secret. Having one rich guy pay one organizer to rile up 200 people to decide they hate <variable> is a better way to do it. They'll take a day off work and pay their own way there, and they'll even think it was their own idea. Rich guy makes sure the cameras are ready.

Manipulating the gullible has been done for a long time.