Today's Piece of Shit

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Piece of Shit

Post by Leisher »

We need this thread. Let's try to keep politics out of it when we can. All of us have IQs above lettuce, so we already know they're all POS.

Clearlink's CEO is a piss poor excuse for a human being.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Piece of Shit

Post by TheCatt »

I think my favorite was "I'm glad you got rid of your dog for your job," but I strongly support animals rights, or something.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Piece of Shit

Post by TheCatt »

3 arrested for throwing large rocks at cars, one person dead from the rocks. All deserve the death penalty.
The suspects, all 18-year-old men, were taken into custody at their homes in Arvada overnight and are all facing charges of first-degree murder, with extreme indifference, the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office announced. Additional charges are expected, authorities said.
The sheriff's office said phone forensics and information from the public helped lead to the arrests.
Maybe it's good everyone has a tracking device on them these days.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Piece of Shit

Post by Leisher »

This very same story happened in Michigan some years back. If I remember correctly, three kids worked together to toss a very small boulder off an overpass onto a car and crushed the driver.

People who do shit like this are too stupid to be allowed to live and procreate.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Piece of Shit

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:07 am This very same story happened in Michigan some years back. If I remember correctly, three kids worked together to toss a very small boulder off an overpass onto a car and crushed the driver.

People who do shit like this are too stupid to be allowed to live and procreate.
And IIRC, only one got a small bit of punishment, and was seen smiling and not giving a shit he killed a young mother.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Piece of Shit

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:29 am
Leisher wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:07 am This very same story happened in Michigan some years back. If I remember correctly, three kids worked together to toss a very small boulder off an overpass onto a car and crushed the driver.

And IIRC, only one got a small bit of punishment, and was seen smiling and not giving a shit he killed a young mother.
I couldn't find a young mother one: https://www.mlive.com/news/flint/2021/0 ... amily.html
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Piece of Shit

Post by GORDON »

I may be R-ingIC. But you see the murderer got 36 months to 20 years, and was out on parole pretty quick.

I may be thinking of the young mother that took a brick to the face through the windshield in front of her family and it was all on camera. I wouldn't google that because the video is out there and you can't unsee it. Or unhear it.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Piece of Shit

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:00 am 3 arrested for throwing large rocks at cars, one person dead from the rocks. All deserve the death penalty.
The suspects, all 18-year-old men, were taken into custody at their homes in Arvada overnight and are all facing charges of first-degree murder, with extreme indifference, the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office announced. Additional charges are expected, authorities said.
The sheriff's office said phone forensics and information from the public helped lead to the arrests.
Maybe it's good everyone has a tracking device on them these days.
More charges
Three Colorado teenagers arrested in connection with a rock-throwing spree that killed a driver have been formally charged with murder.

They also now face a dozen other counts for allegedly throwing large landscaping rocks toward seven vehicles on suburban Denver roads on April 19.
Again, death penalty.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Piece of Shit

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:04 pm Again, death penalty.
Seconded.