Saw - Holy shit.

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
71-1085092892

Post by 71-1085092892 »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Looks good.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
71-1085092892

Post by 71-1085092892 »

The "key in the stomach" thing is a rip-off from Dr. Phibes. In that movie, a surgeon had, like, 60 seconds to perform open heart surgery on his daughter, to retreive a key from inside her chest that would unlock her from a table that was under a stream of acid. And that was the late 60's or early 70's. With Vincent Price.

Vincent Price > Danny Glover.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I just looked at the cast list. I know who the killer is...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Paul

Post by Paul »

Leisher wrote:I just looked at the cast list. I know who the killer is...
Ha ha! I remember watching a trailor for "The Others" before it hit theatres. I told my wife what it was about, and what the trick would be.

I also remember seeing a commercial for Phonebooth during the TV show 24. Gee, I wonder who the killer is.
____

The key in the stomach thing reminded me of Se7en, with that horrendous knife attachment.