33%
67%
No votes

Total votes: 3

TheCatt
Site Admin

Pick One - Part 128 - NSFW

Post by TheCatt »

Feel like we've done this one before, but whatevs.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

We have not done that one before. I assure you.

Both 2 & 3 are the winners. I went 3 because I like her smile more and her eyes have more of a sparkle.

Poor number #4 has the dreaded VD pixels.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: We have not done that one before. I assure you.
But it looks JUST LIKE one we did before :lol:
Leisher wrote: Both 2 & 3 are the winners. I went 3 because I like her smile more and her eyes have more of a sparkle.
Agree + Agree. Better smile and less faker tits, too.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: But it looks JUST LIKE one we did before
Somewhere in Japan there's a group of guys doing this same thing and having this same conversation about pictures of American women looking all the same. At least I hope so, otherwise...well, it'd be sad for humanity.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote:
Somewhere in Japan there's a group of guys doing this same thing and having this same conversation about pictures of American women looking all the same. At least I hope so, otherwise...well, it'd be sad for humanity.
The funny thing is, that group of American women includes a black girl, a red headed irish girl, tall blonde swedish girl, smokey eyed latina, and a vietnamese girl pretending to have a coy look in her eyes. "These american girls all look alike to me."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
I really can't tell if it's the same women as this one. I don't quite think so, but could be convinced either way.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: The funny thing is, that group of American women includes a black girl, a red headed irish girl, tall blonde swedish girl, smokey eyed latina, and a vietnamese girl pretending to have a coy look in her eyes. "These american girls all look alike to me."
This.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I really can't tell if it's the same women as this one. I don't quite think so, but could be convinced either way.
Racist.
Gordon wrote: The funny thing is, that group of American women includes a black girl, a red headed irish girl, tall blonde swedish girl, smokey eyed latina, and a vietnamese girl pretending to have a coy look in her eyes. "These american girls all look alike to me."
Educate yourself on Asian racism:

https://youtu.be/osaPrAZwWr4?t=55
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

That would be a fun meme. Like 5 pics in a row, African girls, Irish girls, etc, then American girls like I just described. Like, making a point about America not actually being as racist as people think, because there is no longer a prototypical american look.

Hell, if I saw a pic of a white family of 4 with blonde hair and blue eyes on a beach, I'm guess they were German and had just annexed part of the Spanish Mediterranean coast.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

Asians (at least Asians from Indian) DO have trouble telling white people apart. I've heard that from several Indians. One of my Indian friends (hey, I'm not racist, I have Indian friends) actually told me he thought he saw me one time and went to talk to me only it was some other white guy. Oops.