NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Bubble. Please bubble. C'mon, season's like 1 month away.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Washington releases RB Derrius Guice
The Washington Football Team released running back Derrius Guice Friday night, less than two hours after he was arrested on domestic violence charges in Loudoun County.

Washington wasted little time in releasing Guice, saying in a statement that it had learned of a domestic violence charge Thursday. The team alerted the league and met with Guice to let him know he was excused from all team activities Friday.

The team's statement then read: "This afternoon we learned that there were multiple charges filed against Derrius. Upon review of the nature of these charges and following internal discussions, we have decided to release Derrius immediately."

Guice was charged with one count of strangulation as well as three counts of assault and battery. He also was charged with one count of destruction of property. Guice turned himself in late Friday afternoon; he was handcuffed before entering the Loudoun Adult Detention Center.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Washington Football Team decides they are tired of visiting fans taking over the place, will have no fans this year
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Adam Jones seems like a really rational and mature person.

I'm amazed he's been in trouble with the law his entire life.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Adam Jones seems like a really rational and mature person.

I'm amazed he's been in trouble with the law his entire life.
So many people with issues in this world.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

That's amazing.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Washington Minorities keep their pokemon streak alive
Washington has hired a new team president in Jason Wright, who becomes the first Black president of an NFL team.

Wright will be responsible for leading the organization's business divisions, including operations, finance, sales and marketing.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Maybe Earl Thomas is the asshole?

How many times are you going to get into fights with your teammates and coaches?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

More uncomfortable Washington allegations
A former Washington Football Team executive instructed employees to create a behind-the-scenes video for owner Daniel Snyder featuring clips of partially nude team cheerleaders pulled from a 2008 swimsuit calendar shoot, The Washington Post is reporting.

Brad Baker, who previously worked for former senior vice president and lead broadcaster Larry Michael, told the Post in an interview that Michael told members of his staff to make the video for Snyder. Michael denied the allegations when reached by the Post.

"Larry said something to the effect of, 'We have a special project that we need to get done for the owner today: He needs us to get the good bits of the behind-the-scenes video from the cheerleader shoot onto a DVD for him,'" Baker told the Post.

Snyder and the team provided no comment after repeated requests from the Post.
To be fair, it wouldn't be that hard for Larry to have just claimed that Dan wanted it done to get it himself. Also, someone else disputes the account already, so, who knows.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

In case you forgot that Myles Garrett is an idiot...
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »