Site Admin

Pick One - Part 39 - NSFW - BLM

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Why'd you bother letting anyone vote for 2 and 3?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Why'd you bother letting anyone vote for 2 and 3?
Fatty Lives Matter, too?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I originally posted no, but I thought about it. They absolutely do matter.

However, I'm pretty sure nobody here is a chubby chaser, and thus, they would not need to be counted here as they will never get a vote.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I originally posted no, but I thought about it. They absolutely do matter.

However, I'm pretty sure nobody here is a chubby chaser, and thus, they would not need to be counted here as they will never get a vote.
I don't like to presume what people like/dislike, or whether their preferences change over time.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

You say that, but you haven't posted a single pic of chicks with dicks. So you're presuming Stranger doesn't ever want to vote!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: You say that, but you haven't posted a single pic of chicks with dicks. So you're presuming Stranger doesn't ever want to vote!
Fairish, I guess? But, no chicks with dicks have shown up in the forum, so I've got one to pick from.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

"Chicks.with dicks don't exist. There are only guys with boobs."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: You say that, but you haven't posted a single pic of chicks with dicks. So you're presuming Stranger doesn't ever want to vote!
Fairish, I guess? But, no chicks with dicks have shown up in the forum, so I've got one to pick from.
If such a thing occurs, I might protest.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
If such a thing occurs, I might protest.
Or, you might get too turned on to comment.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Or, you might get too turned on to comment.
TheCatt wrote: I don't like to presume what people like/dislike
Liar.

I've seen chicks with dicks fucking chicks and I'm not a fan. I've also seen chicks fucking other chicks with strap-ons and was a fan.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Suggesting something is possible isn’t presumption.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

It's close enough.