battleship question

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

For anyone who's flown a Raven against NPC battleships :

Is it always a fucking pain to kill other battleships or did I just stumble upon the most annoying motherfucking ships in existence? Took 100+ per ship. There were three of the sumbitches -- Sansha. They all had bounties of around 900K. My cruise mits couldn't even keep up w\ their armour tanking.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Using the right weapon type?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Using the right weapon type?
It was a Centum Overload, if I recall. I tore thru his shields, but then his armour came down like a fucking sledgehammer. 50% EM damage resistance. However, the other resistance types were 60%, 70%, & 80%. Eventually, I loaded up six Limnos siege launchers & started raining EM on him. He did crack, but after 100+ fucking torps.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Bagged my first couple 1+ mil bounties today. Six Arbalest Siege launchers flinging Juggernaut torps eventually blew the fuck out of them. About 100 torps a kill.
Troy

Post by Troy »

FIt 3x BCU and 2x PDS, train your dmg and rate of fire missile skills, as well as your drone skills. Should help.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

FIt 3x BCU and 2x PDS, train your dmg and rate of fire missile skills, as well as your drone skills. Should help.

PDS? & my rate of fire ain't got much more to get thru skill gain. I've been thinking of 3 BCUs w\ 2 signal amps to get long range death. There's a forum thread that claims to have the proper stacking penalty formula. Catt figured out that after 2, each BCU starts adding ~7%. Them signal amps have no stacking penalty.

Edited By Malcolm on 1159456989
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

GODDAMNIT. I can't believe this shit. My launchers locked up again during reload, only this time a spawn of fucking ships showed up & managed to close distance quick, web, warp jam me. Un-fucking-real. That goddamned bug just cost me my first Raven. On the other hand, Catt, I think I found that second lvl IV mission you can't solo.

Edited By Malcolm on 1159465500
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Guess that's what insurance is for.

Btw, WHERE ARE YOUR DRONES
It's not me, it's someone else.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Guess that's what insurance is for.

Btw, WHERE ARE YOUR DRONES
I just dropped in to bookmark shit so I could come back at it from farther away. Then whilst in my pod, I realized it was deadspace.
Troy

Post by Troy »

5 Vespas should be able to eat through anything that can web and scramble you before your tank fails, With ageha i've gotten to play with some really fun new types of drones, Heavy webers(rock in pvp), sentry drones(rock in lag, think mobile gun platforms) and ecm drones(speak for themselves)