NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote:The guy needs serious help.
For sure.

I'm struggling to think of someone in professional sports who has fallen as hard and fast as he did? Ricky Williams did something sort of similar and picked weed 24/7 over football, but he wasn't as big of a star as AB was/is. He didn't burn any bridges either, just went to live under one and smoke weed for a few years.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Troy wrote:
Leisher wrote:The guy needs serious help.
For sure.

I'm struggling to think of someone in professional sports who has fallen as hard and fast as he did? Ricky Williams did something sort of similar and picked weed 24/7 over football, but he wasn't as big of a star as AB was/is. He didn't burn any bridges either, just went to live under one and smoke weed for a few years.
Having a hard time as well. Mike Tyson?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Tyson's fall started when Gus D'Amato died. Gus was a father figure to Mike and protected Mike from the scumbags in boxing. Once Gus was out of the way the vultures, like Don King, swooped in and got their hooks into Mike. Then he got hit with a bogus rape conviction.

Point being, Mike's downfall wasn't self inflicted, and it wasn't as far as AB has fallen, imho.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Hah! Yeah. All downhill since that 2nd SB
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Mahomes something something Zimmerman

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/patrick- ... man-tweets
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Superbowl Saturday?
I'm down with that.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

AB turns himself in.

Finally, an intelligent move.

Not a good look for Lamar.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Browns cant even win the offseason.

Though, technically, I guess it's still the season for another week.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Browns get their GM.

How could you not hire a guy who was there for their historic 1-31 run?!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Circuit Judge Michael Usan agreed to let Brown travel freely within the United States so he can fulfill contractual obligations. Instead of wearing an ankle GPS monitor, Brown, 31, will have to check in with court personnel daily.
I wonder if he will.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Another Browns executive leaves because he doesn't like the direction of the team.

Goodell talks about AB.

That is mostly interesting because at the end of the article they discuss the details of AB's assault.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »