NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Maybe Roy Williams cannot actually coach. holy fuck.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Asks to be fired after rookie mistake.

Is it possible he's given up on this team? I just wonder if his head is in it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

I removed UNC from my ESPN teams I like cuz I can't stand seeing all the pain.

So I replaced them with MSU.

Maybe I'm the problem?
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

The Big Ten could be crazy deep this year...

Or the early jumping to the NBA could be causing inconsistency in college hoops. Seems like nobody actually wants to win anything.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Remember when we had 4 ACC teams in the top 10? Or 4 Big Ten teams in the top 10?

Now there's just Duke and FSU... FSU was not one of the original 8 teams above. Up is down.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Just saw this in my Twitter feed and laughed and laughed and laughed some more...

Also, don't forget that an LSU booster stole cash from a cancer charity to pay and entertain football players at the school.

It'd be awesome if the rules applied to all schools equally.

I seriously doubt the validity of sports.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Clemson needs to pay recruit some DBs
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Buckeyes snapped their streak by beating lowly Nebraska.

Just found out where OSU QB Justin Fields was during the game on Monday night...in the facility practicing. I like that a lot.

Federal lawsuit filed against PSU and James Franklin.
The suit alleges that Humphries was subject to hazing brought on by Barber, linebacker Micah Parsons, defensive lineman Yetur Gross-Matos and linebacker Jesse Luketa and that the coaching staff was aware of the hazing and did not protect Humphries.
The participants allegedly referenced former defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky -- who is serving a 30- to 60-year prison term for sexually abusing children -- by saying, "I am going to Sandusky you."
The actions included wrestling underclassmen to the ground while maintaining restraint, simulating a "humping" action; wrestling underclassmen to the ground while another participant placed his genitals on the face of underclassmen; and instances of the participants placing their genitals on the buttocks of the alleged victims and stroking their genitalia.
Should be interesting to see how PSU responds. Sandusky was a massive black eye on the school and forever tarnished the legacy of JoPa. So much so that they tore down his statue. Any truth to this and Franklin has to be gone. This is going to set PSU back again.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Clemson wins a big game 1 day late!
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

OBJ handing LSU players cash...
LSU claims the money was fake.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

7 games with ranked team, 5 of those teams lost, including #4 Auburn getting its first loss to Bama.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Handing out $$$ wasn't the only screwup OBJ made
New Orleans police on Thursday issued an arrest warrant for Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. on a complaint of simple battery.

Video surfaced this week showing Beckham slapping the buttocks of a Superdome security guard in the LSU locker room after the Tigers' national championship victory over Clemson on Monday in New Orleans.

The New Orleans Police Department public affairs office confirmed that the security guard filed the complaint.

Louisiana statute defines simple battery as battery committed without the consent of the victim. Punishment in Louisiana can include a fine of no more than $1,000 and imprisonment for no more than six months, or both.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

#4 Auburn got STOMPED today, #5 Butler loses as well. And we won't talk about OSU or UNC.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

BOOM!

OSU brings back Coombs to be D coordinator.

That's pretty huge. He was with the Titans, and OSU had to wait until their season was over before he could come aboard.

He is EXTREMELY well liked among players and a top recruiter. This should cement the last guy who still hasn't signed for our next recruiting class. (He was waiting to see who would replace Hafley.)
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Things are looking really good for OSU to be #3 again next year!
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

It will be interesting to see how they fuck us next year.