NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: That moment at halftime with Jimmy Johnson was beautiful.
Missed it
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: That moment at halftime with Jimmy Johnson was beautiful.
Missed it
It's all over Twitter and whatnot.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Nice
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I wonder how good Seattle would be if they knew games had 2 halves, not just one?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Should Bill O'Brien be fired?

I could write a very similar article about Tomlin.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Should Bill O'Brien be fired?

I could write a very similar article about Tomlin.
I do not understand the 4th and 1 and 4th and (3?5? that ended in a fake punt) decisions.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

That's awesome
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

NSFW

AB is out here showing what a mentally stable person he is... As one commentor says, "AB screaming she ain't leaving with shit as she leaves with his kids..."

By the way, that was a whole lot of racial slurs. It's ok though, because it's socially acceptable to be racist towards whitey and cops.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Sad to see Luke go, but totally understand that decision
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

13 more members of the 2020 HOF class announced.

Includes Donnie Shell and some Brown I've never heard of. Stranger, was he a player in the 70s or something?

5 more will be selected from a list of 15 modern era finalists.

Troy Polamalu has to be a first ballot HOFer, right?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: 13 more members of the 2020 HOF class announced.

Includes Donnie Shell and some Brown I've never heard of. Stranger, was he a player in the 70s or something?
I don't know, but I hope he got inducted just for that name
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Mac Speedie
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: 13 more members of the 2020 HOF class announced.

When i first read this i immediately thought Art Modell got in. There is a push by some to get him into the Hall and no Browns fan wants that. How can a man that fired two of the greatest coaches of all time (Paul Brown and Bill Billicheck), got rid of the greatest player of all time (Jim Brown) and moved one of the most storied franchises out of town ever make it into the Hall??? But i know, thats coming from a Browns fan..

As far as Mac Speedy, he's an old timer from the 40's and 50's and played with the Otto Graham Browns. Can't tell you much about him but pretty much every Brown that played on those teams are in the Hall because they were so dominate.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

I'm still going through the stages on Luke. Firmly in denial.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

FYI, AB's lawyer cut ties with him the same day Rosenhaus did.

Dude needs to be saved from the yes men surrounding him and spending his money.