NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Still today, but he moved it to a new site.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

as another Twitter person pointed out "That's the argument 6 year olds make." Nothing Mason did deserved having a 5 pound helmet swung at his unprotected head.
Adults would walk away
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
as another Twitter person pointed out "That's the argument 6 year olds make." Nothing Mason did deserved having a 5 pound helmet swung at his unprotected head.
Adults would walk away
Well, Mason needed his helmet back. And did Garrett walk away?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Kaep held his workout.

No word yet on how many teams showed up for it.

Also, the NFL is saying his story about the waiver is horseshit.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Kaep's agent says 8 teams showed up to the second workout.

Who knows if that's true.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
Adults would walk away
Well, Mason needed his helmet back. And did Garrett walk away?
Again, adults would have walked away
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Kaep makes a weird statement about the NFL needs to "stop running".

From what exactly? Also, I don't think statements like that are going to endear you to teams. You're just showing them that you'll still be a distraction.

Another note is that his team of lawyers made their extra camera crew request within 24 hours of the event starting.

Maybe the NFL isn't the big bad, and rather, Kaep's team is trying to paint them as one?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Maybe everyone is the asshole here
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I'm fine with that.
Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

Might be the game that gets Ron Rivera fired.

And Cam resigned, injury concerns or not.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Ugh. We went to the game. 45 yd line, 14th row, Redskin's sideline.

At least I met the guy I bought tickets from so we can all avoid StubHub in the future
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Yesterday was the Skins' Salute to service day. The helicopter flyover was pretty cool, as was the 4 man parachute jump into the stadium.

During halftime they... indoctrinated?... some Air Force + army people and made them say an oath. At some point there were words about serving the president in the oath, and the (half empty) crowd booed heavily.

I mean, I dislike Trump as much as many people, but that didn't see like the appropriate time to boo.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: During halftime they... indoctrinated?... some Air Force + army people and made them say an oath. At some point there were words about serving the president in the oath, and the (half empty) crowd booed heavily.

I mean, I dislike Trump as much as many people, but that didn't see like the appropriate time to boo.
Probably just new recruits joining the Air Force. And yes, that would be an inappropriate time to boo. They aren't talking about a specific president, but rather the office of the president.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

FYI, that Haskins video is hitting all the sports twitters and they're all bashing the O line.

I only saw highlights, but the few I saw looked like once the ball was snapped people were already in the backfield.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: FYI, that Haskins video is hitting all the sports twitters and they're all bashing the O line.

I only saw highlights, but the few I saw looked like once the ball was snapped people were already in the backfield.
Our O-line has issues. Trent being gone is a part of that. Lots of times the Jets would put 10 people in the box, once they even had 11. It just didn't matter
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

On the bright side, Haskins was always a bit skittish. This could be a way to get that out of him and if they improve that line...
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Browns are standing in support of Garrett without condoning his actions.

I get that, and I appreciate it. No problem.

Where I do have a problem is this statement:
Browns defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson, however, countered Monday that Garrett was "defending himself" from Rudolph.
Go fuck yourself with that bullshit.