NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wow, If the Fins could only win...
They've now won two. You must have meant the Bengals?
TheCatt wrote: Look at the best coach in football taking it to the Rams! No way they'd fire that guy.
His trade value is skyrocketing!

Truthfully, the defense is playing lights out right now. The Fitzpatrick trade has completely changed this them.

What happened to McVeigh? The Rams had a bye week last week and still can't perform? Goff looks rattled, the line can't block, and Gurley is a shell of his former self.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: They've now won two. You must have meant the Bengals?
That was before the Miami game. The Fins held the tiebreaker for the #2 pick over us. Bengals... not sure there's enough mojo in the world to will them a win or two
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: They've now won two. You must have meant the Bengals?
That was before the Miami game. The Fins held the tiebreaker for the #2 pick over us. Bengals... not sure there's enough mojo in the world to will them a win or two
Had dinner with my brother last night before a concert. Him "It doesn't matter if we screw up the 2nd pick or the 5th"
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Had dinner with my brother last night before a concert. Him "It doesn't matter if we screw up the 2nd pick or the 5th"
It honestly sucks when a fan base gets to that point.

I hate Tomlin, but I'll give credit where it's due: the Fitzpatrick trade looks amazing now (not that he had anything to do with that) and the defense is playing exceptional at the moment. Still their 5-4 record includes wins against the worst team in the NFL, a team that is tanking, the inept Chargers, the Colts without Brisset thanks to a missed field goal by a HOFer, and somehow the Rams.

The Rams need to figure out this Gurley situation because their offense has gone to dogshit ever since he got hurt.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Still their 5-4 record includes wins against the worst team in the NFL, a team that is tanking, the inept Chargers, the Colts without Brisset thanks to a missed field goal by a HOFer, and somehow the Rams.
That'll get you 9-7, 8-8
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: That'll get you 9-7, 8-8
And hopefully an additional first round pick from Snyder!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

My fantasy team is still terrible, but 4-5. Tied for 8th in points scored out of 10 teams. So literally 1 team worse, and it was someone who basically was absent all last year + the draft and was taken over by someone new.

But I'm beating Malcolm this week. Malcolm's team is 6th in points scored, and #1 in points scored against (lol) to be 2-8 assuming I suck.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: My fantasy team is still terrible, but 4-5.
My fantasy team won this week and moved to 1-9 ending my dream season.

It's great to not get that distinction, but I was kind of rooting for it. It's nearly impossible to go 0fer when you're actually trying to win, and I was. My team is the lowest scoring in the league and has seen the third most scoring against it. Even when I got to 100 points, I lost to someone having their record week. Bad luck year.

Bucs send a message to their DBs.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Sources told ESPN that Kaepernick and his reps weren't alerted until Tuesday morning. When notified, the quarterback's reps asked for the workout to be on a Tuesday, which typically is when all NFL workouts take place, since head coaches and general managers can more easily attend. This Saturday, almost half of the NFL teams will be traveling to games, and most of the rest of the coaches and players will be heading to their team hotels to prepare for their games the next day.
How odd
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: I don't who this Cleveland Brown is, but I suspect he'll be cut or suspended by tomorrow.
(Jermaine Whitehead)
Noted racist, Mike Tomlin has brought this clown in for a workout.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Read pt 3, Leisher.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Smoke and mirrors Catt.

I pray this is only energizing Snyder to make a strong push for Tomlin.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Smoke and mirrors Catt.

I pray this is only energizing Snyder to make a strong push for Tomlin.
i can't believe you shit on your coach like this. He's only held together a locker room that had the 3B's and pretty damn well too, only after he left the Steelers did you see Brown's true colors. I'd say he did well in keeping alot in house through all of that.

Never had a losing season.

Has revitalized a bad defense and is winning with his backup and 3rd string QB's. What more can you ask for?? I mean yeah, he looses to the Pats in big games, but who doesn't?? Be careful in what you wish for because you too could be reeling in the never ending cycle of Pat Shurmurs, Hue Jacksons, and Freddy Kichens..

I'm sure the coaching disparity will be on full display tonight.. In what should be a grind it out AFC north November game Freddy will be going 5WR, throwing 40 times and leaving Baker and our shitty tackles exposed to Watt, Dupree and gang. When he should be running Chubb and Hunt 40 times, keeping the game close and making their backup QB win the game. Its not rocket science but i swear to God Freddy will do some un-explainable stupid shit that will cost us the game because he's trying to get cute with his play calling.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Cleveland favored by 3... yall should bet!
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote: Cleveland favored by 3... yall should bet!
Despite all of our shortcomings, Browns gonna whoop dat Steeler ass tonight!!!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote:
TheCatt wrote: Cleveland favored by 3... yall should bet!
Despite all of our shortcomings, Browns gonna whoop dat Steeler ass tonight!!!
That's the irrational optimism spirit!