NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Good God, he's pretty rapey. And for a while.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Cam Newton's season over, on the IR for his foot
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The question is are the Panthers now done with Cam?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: The question is are the Panthers now done with Cam?
According to my ESPN alerts: Yes, but probably depends on the timing of his injury recovery. At some point it's a $19M question.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Cam had one great season, but has otherwise disappointed.

Except for the post game fashion show where he excels.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Steelers used to hold all the attendance and sell out records in the NFL, but are currently 5th from the bottom.

The Mike Tomlin era! Where nobody is excited about mediocrity.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Steelers used to hold all the attendance and sell out records in the NFL, but are currently 5th from the bottom.

Ouch. But hey, higher than Washington!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Steelers used to hold all the attendance and sell out records in the NFL, but are currently 5th from the bottom.

Ouch. But hey, higher than Washington!
Wait until Tomlin gets there!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

By the way, how did we not discuss Dean Spanos losing his shit over reports the Chargers could be headed to London?

Spanos has to be the worst owner in sports. Nobody in LA wants the Chargers there and SD doesn't want them back. They need to move to London.

I have a feeling the NFL is going to nudge Spanos to London or to sell the team to someone who will move it to London.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Best QBs to never reach the Super Bowl

I'd have Moon at the top, but Rivers is acceptable.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

And just hours later part 2...

AB now determined to play.

All jokes aside, his brain is damaged or something.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I just want to see if this triggers Stranger...

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stadium screen sizes. Yet another instance of the Redskins being terrible.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Steelers aren't much better.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Go Falcons! And Jets! And Bucs! Wow, If the Fins could only win...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Look at the best coach in football taking it to the Rams! No way they'd fire that guy.