The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: That can't be true.
I do know that Biden's son and Kerry's stepson were. Keep in mind that this was within a couple of years of Hunter Biden being kicked out of the navy for cocaine use. One would think that'd be a ding against their resume.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Pretty clever way to cover up bribes. The politician isn't getting paid, their kids are.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

That statement seems to be about 75% false: https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fac ... rking-com/
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote: I do know that Biden's son and Kerry's stepson were.
Show us the made-up proof.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Shit. I was about to start the process of getting my kid into the lucrative Ukrainian Gas bidness.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Trump cedes territory in Syria captured from ISIS to Turkey
One of the president's strongest defenders in the Senate -- Lindsey Graham of South Carolina -- called into "Fox & Friends" Monday morning, saying the president's decision "impulsive."

"I hope I'm making myself clear how shortsighted and irresponsible this decision is in my view," Graham said. "This to me is just unnerving to its core."

He said that ISIS is not defeated and that is "the biggest lie being told" by this administration.

Graham said he would be introducing a Senate resolution opposing this and ask for a reversal of the decision.
Ummmm...
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, and Jerry didn't mean to have his BMW stolen despite driving it to a shitty neighborhood, leaving the windows down, and throwing the keys into it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

"We didn't give them a green light.... what we did was give them a signed picture of the Fonz giving a thumbs up, it's totally different"
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote:
Vince wrote: I do know that Biden's son and Kerry's stepson were.
Show us the made-up proof.
Sorry, it was Kerry's finance guy, Devon Archer. Kerry's stepson was business partners with Biden in a state-side business (Rosemont Seneca Partners, a private equity firm in which Biden also had no experience). To Heinz's credit, he started to distance himself from Biden when he joined the board of Burisma because he knew it looked bad.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Trump's ability to negotiate clearly sucks.

So the Turkish dictator, uh, I mean president, throws the letter in the trash. He then says:
“We will never declare a ceasefire,” said Erdogan on Wednesday. “They are pressuring us to stop the operation. They are announcing sanctions. Our goal is clear. We are not worried about any sanctions.”
You know how Yahoo has one main story, then a row of 5 other stories at the top of its page? That one above took the #3 spot in the row of 5.

You know what story has the #1 spot in that row?
Pence gets Turkey to agree to ceasefire.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Mulvaney: It was totally quid pro quo.
(Maybe gets a call from his lawyer?)
Two hours later
Mulvaney: Totally not quid pro quo.
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote: Mulvaney: It was totally quid pro quo.
Two hours later
Important to note that he said the quid pro quo was on the 2016 election meddling investigation that our DOJ is currently engaged in.

Oddly now that the special prosecutor decided the was no Russian collusion, the press and the Democrats want no further investigation into that.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote:
TheCatt wrote: Mulvaney: It was totally quid pro quo.
Two hours later
Important to note that he said the quid pro quo was on the 2016 election meddling investigation that our DOJ is currently engaged in.

Oddly now that the special prosecutor decided the was no Russian collusion, the press and the Democrats want no further investigation into that.
Yes, must get that nonexistent DNC server in the Ukraine
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote: Yes, must get that nonexistent DNC server in the Ukraine
It's sitting next to the collusion between Trump and Russia.

The Crowdstrike rumors are weird. As far as a connection to the Ukraine, I haven't seen it. At least, not anywhere that I'd trust to quote. Just conspiracy theories. There is an interest in the company because that was the first breadcrumb leading down the Russia collusion narrative from the DNC.

Now there's a Breitbart story (taken with appropriate salt) that a Schiff staffer met with the whistleblower on a trip to the Ukraine organized by the Atlantic Council. The Atlantic Council is partnered with and at least partially funded by the Burisma Group. The same one Hunter Biden sat on the board of that was run by a Russian oligarch. Too many of these stories are leading back to ties with Burisma.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote: It's sitting next to the collusion between Trump and Russia.

The Crowdstrike rumors are weird. As far as a connection to the Ukraine, I haven't seen it. At least, not anywhere that I'd trust to quote. Just conspiracy theories. There is an interest in the company because that was the first breadcrumb leading down the Russia collusion narrative from the DNC.
Exactly, yet they just keep pursuing it.
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote: Exactly, yet they just keep pursuing it.
I think that's Trump conflating looking into Crowdstrike (legitimate) and finding some server.

I am curious to see what the IG report on the FISA abuses says. That should be dropping soon.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

CNN piece asks, "Did Trump get the wall built and did Mexico pay for it? Some say yes."

And they kind of have a legit argument they're right.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: CNN piece asks, "Did Trump get the wall built and did Mexico pay for it? Some say yes."

And they kind of have a legit argument they're right.
Well, no, since "The Wall" refers to one at the US border. But it's a step in the right direction.
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

The republic is doomed.